HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demi Lovato injures her arm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Demi Lovato injures her arm Empty
PostSubject: Demi Lovato injures her arm   Demi Lovato injures her arm EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 8:36 pm

Demi Lovato injures her arm 812068_636x357

Demi Lovato has injured her arm.

The 22-year-old singer worried fans last night (19.09.14) after she posted a picture of her wrist in a sling on Instagram, just hours before her 'Demi Lovato: World Tour' gig in San Antonio, Texas.

Alongside the snap, she wrote: ''Welp. Looks like I won't be playing guitar, piano OR drums tonight. San Antonio... Why did you have to go and make me fall so hard for you?!! #demiworldtour (sic).''

This isn't the only injury the brunette beauty has sustained this summer as she also sprained her ankle in July after going for a quick run.

She tweeted, alongside a picture of her swollen ankle, at the time: ''Umm soooo... I guess when I went running and twisted my ankle I actually did hurt myself... AGAIN. Hahaha (sic).''

Meanwhile, Demi, who sought treatment in rehab for eating disorders, drug abuse and a self-harming disorder in late 2010, has hired activist Spencer West to share ''his empowering message'' before she takes to the stage every night in favour of a warm-up act.

Announcing the news on her Facebook page yesterday, she said: ''Spencer West is not only a really great friend of mine, but a huge inspirational speaker. After I spent some time around him and realised what an amazing person he is and how incredible he is at speaking, I decided to bring him on tour.''
Back to top Go down

Demi Lovato injures her arm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1