HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

8 Guys who WWE should focus on being the future of the WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

8 Guys who WWE should focus on being the future of the WWE Empty
PostSubject: 8 Guys who WWE should focus on being the future of the WWE   8 Guys who WWE should focus on being the future of the WWE EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:37 am

in 5 years from now a lot of the current big name guys on the roster will be very old and may or may not be in WWE by 2018. Guys Kane, Big Show, Brock, Mark Henry, R-truth, Goldust, Taker (which will hurt WM a lot) Rey and Christian. a lot of them can date their careers back to the attitude/Monday night wars era and even pre all that will be gone. A lot of these guys today are still in big time spots and feature big.

Then you look at a lot of currents stars who are main event guys or guys who have been in big time spots, in 5 years these guys will be old. Cena and ADR 41, Punk and Sheamus 40, Orton and Miz 38, Ryback and Daniel Bryan 37. A lot of these big stars now will be in their late 30's and early 40's. How many of these guys will be running strong on a week out bases once they get to this age. Will Cena still be running strong 5 years from now, will he even want to? Will ADR want to be there? CM Punk will he be around? Same for Sheamus, Orton, Ryback and Daniel bryan. A lot of them could be washed up or at the very end of career.
Even looking at the mid card guys who WWE could push to be the main event guys, even they will be just as old if not older than a lot of the main guys. Titus 41, Santino, Curtis Axel, Darren young , Luke 39, Ziggler, Ceasro, Wade, Kidd 38. Kofi, Fandango, Rowan 37. Sandow, Swagger 36. This is how old each of these guys will be in 2018. If this is your main event scene, goddamn this is a old roster. Which scares the shit out of me. Yeah back in the day a lot of guys wrestled in their 40's and such, but that was then, different business, different time. That's not the case now. How many current "WWE" guys are in their 40's? Not that many. and the mid card guys I talked about who WWE could be the next main eventers, you will maybe get 2 to 3 years out of them tops. Looking at all this you will see WWE will have a huge problem on their hand in 5 years from now.

However, there are 8 maybe even 9 guys who WWE should focus on in the next 5 years. Because a lot of them in 5 years will be in there late 20's, early 30's and mid 30's. They will be in their prime or getting to their prime. Not only will these young lions help WWE in the next 5 years, but 10 to 12 years for WWE. If I was in the WWE creative team, I would do everything I could to get these guys groomed to be the future of the WWE, to be the big time players. So when Cena, Punk, Orton leave, we are they will be ready to take over. Best thing about them, they are all different from one another. I like having different blends of wrestlers, Characters and styles, from power house, to the tech, to the spot and ect ect. and the 8 (or 9) guys, who maybe on different spots on the card but will be big players for them should be:

Sami Zayn
Dean Ambrose
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Cody Rhodes
Adrian Neville
Big E
Bray Wyatt
and maybe Corey Graves

the oldest one will be 34 or 35 years old in 5 years. With these young lions being the big stars of the WWE, WWE in 5 years will look pretty bad ass. I am not saying guys like Ceasro can't be main event guys in 5 years. But these 9 will give WWE a lot of years and with the talent a lot of them have, a lot of good epic years.

And just to add, WWE needs a new Announcer team as well.

Commentators: Tom Phillips, William Regal, Alex Riley

Ring Announcer- Bryon Saxton

Interview team- Renee Young, Scott Stanford

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

8 Guys who WWE should focus on being the future of the WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 Guys who WWE should focus on being the future of the WWE   8 Guys who WWE should focus on being the future of the WWE EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:15 am

Ohhh NOW they want Roman Reigns as a big guy. But when I said he was the next big thing a few weeks ago, everyone talked to me like I was crazy. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

8 Guys who WWE should focus on being the future of the WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1