HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Hero Talks His Future; Would He Join TNA?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Chris Hero Talks His Future; Would He Join TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Chris Hero Talks His Future; Would He Join TNA?   Chris Hero Talks His Future; Would He Join TNA? EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:29 am

Chris Hero, who was recently released from NXT, spoke with Busted Open Radio about his future in pro wrestling. When asked if he would consider joining TNA, Hero said he is keeping his options open.

"At this point, I am looking at all my options. I would never say no to something based on reputation. I am booked up for the rest of the year pretty much and I am keeping next year open as far as international dates and I want to maximize my opportunities and be able to hit up Europe for a couple weeks and I definitely want to go back to Japan. I’m trying to get that figured out.

If there was an interest with TNA, it is an offer that I would definitely entertain but I just want to strike while the iron is hot and set the best landscape for my career and where I go because I know everyone is happy to see me and its cool: 'Hey, Chris Hero is back' but I do realize that it’s not going to last forever so I am going to have to continue to evolve and bring something different to the table. It will be interesting to see on how this plays out with all of the different companies that I am working for in the next couple months."
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Chris Hero Talks His Future; Would He Join TNA?   Chris Hero Talks His Future; Would He Join TNA? EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:27 am

Or he could go back to ROH... I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Chris Hero Talks His Future; Would He Join TNA?   Chris Hero Talks His Future; Would He Join TNA? EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:48 pm

Here's been there for years. There's a few fresh match ups to have but not that many. TNA could use someone like Hero.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Chris Hero Talks His Future; Would He Join TNA?   Chris Hero Talks His Future; Would He Join TNA? EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 11:42 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Hero Talks His Future; Would He Join TNA?   Chris Hero Talks His Future; Would He Join TNA? Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Hero Talks His Future; Would He Join TNA?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1