HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The hell happen to Chris Hero

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The hell happen to Chris Hero Empty
PostSubject: The hell happen to Chris Hero   The hell happen to Chris Hero EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:05 pm

I knew he had weight issues, but...jesus
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: The hell happen to Chris Hero   The hell happen to Chris Hero EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:27 pm

I guess being released from WWE really got to him.

PostSubject: Re: The hell happen to Chris Hero   The hell happen to Chris Hero EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:33 pm

He can still go in the ring...but I wouldn't be surprised if we hear him having a heart attack soon. He is talented as hell, but he is too big
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: The hell happen to Chris Hero   The hell happen to Chris Hero EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:41 am

He doesn't look /that/ fat to me. Like, he's definitely pudgy as fuck, but there are far fatter wrestlers and we don't worry about them having heart attacks. It's like the thing with Matt Hardy a few years ago. Somebody went from skinny to overweight so people started acting like he was fatter than holy hell, but other fat guys are fine because they've always been fat.

As long as he can still go in the ring, that's all that matters. And if he can still go, while being that weight, he's not in as bad of shape as he looks.

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: The hell happen to Chris Hero   The hell happen to Chris Hero EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:50 am

he's fat but for fuck sake he's thinner than Kevin Owens. He's active as fuck. I guarantee he's fine.

The hell happen to Chris Hero FJBloTX
The hell happen to Chris Hero Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The hell happen to Chris Hero   The hell happen to Chris Hero EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:28 am

both him and Owens need to take better care of themselves. Yeah they are active as hell, but they have high risk of health issues. All that weight isn't good for your heart and I don't think anyone wants to see either one of them die in the middle of the damn ring because of a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: The hell happen to Chris Hero   The hell happen to Chris Hero EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:40 am

Neither of them are even close to being that fat, though.

If Brodus Clay's still doing fine, Owens and Hero have a very long way to go before they end up getting a heart attack.

Also, about a year ago (so he was already fat), Hero wrestled three hours with very little break time for charity. He'll be fine.

PostSubject: Re: The hell happen to Chris Hero   The hell happen to Chris Hero EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:48 am

it worries the fuck out me still cause how close I was to a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: The hell happen to Chris Hero   The hell happen to Chris Hero EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:50 am

Kevin Owens is just big boned. pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The hell happen to Chris Hero   The hell happen to Chris Hero EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 10:47 am

The fact they may have a larger bone structure, doesn't necessarily make them "fat as fuck".

I mean, yeah they're big, but being heavy doesn't mean "sudden heart attack". It's not weight that dictates if someone's more prone to a heartattack than others. It's your daily life: smoking, what you eat, what you drink. Cholesterol, salt, sugar levels. They both may be big because, again, they may have a different and larger bone structure. Loose skin is a thing too. And you have to consider the fact that some of them are not "tall". Hero's 6'4 tall and must be around 230lbs. That's... "not that heavy" at all. Kevin Owens is barely 6ft tall, and he is billed as having 260lbs.

People look at that too much. If both wrestlers are having drugs - illegal, legal, perscripted or not - that will be, of course, hazardous for them and for their hearts. But if they are medically cleared to wrestle - which, apparently, they are "forced" to go under several exams before their matches (correct me if I'm wrong), and they perform well, regardless of how they look, why do people care so much? Hell, The Undertaker's getting a very funny looking daddy-gut, yet the guy puts on amazing matches every year...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The hell happen to Chris Hero   The hell happen to Chris Hero EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 11:56 am

Both Owens and Hero use to be a lot thinner then they are now, so I don't think it's their bone structure that is making them look "fat as fuck."

The hell happen to Chris Hero Steen

The hell happen to Chris Hero 34af3b6711c9601ed9662f8c67995307

Last time I remember Owens was billed as 285 pounds

The hell happen to Chris Hero Tumblr_o7p395SVzy1sbzhteo1_500

And that doesn't look like a 230 pound man...I was at 230 pounds a few months ago and I looked way better then that. And I am 5'9

Both of them should really think about drop a couple of pounds like Joe has. Joe looks in a lot better shape then he has in a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The hell happen to Chris Hero   The hell happen to Chris Hero EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:05 pm

If Owens is cleared to go then fine, but I still think he should lose a couple of pounds to be on the safe said. Hero tho wrestles on the indies a lot and most of them let people wrestle regardless of their shape.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: The hell happen to Chris Hero   The hell happen to Chris Hero EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:31 pm

I don't know how much weight Joe has lost but he still looks bigger than them to me. Like I said, there are many wrestlers far bigger than Hero and Owens. There's also a lot of wrestlers far smaller than them that can't perform half as well or last nearly as long as them. How many wrestlers have actually died from heart attacks/being overweight? Cause I can't think of any that have at the size Owens and Hero are. I believe Yokozuna passed from a heart attack, but he was twice their size.

PostSubject: Re: The hell happen to Chris Hero   The hell happen to Chris Hero EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:35 pm

It still going to worry me, I like Owens and Hero it's why I am concerned for their health. I was upset when WWE let Hero's go a few years ago because his weight cause he didn't look that bad...but now...I just hope nothing happens
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The hell happen to Chris Hero   The hell happen to Chris Hero EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 1:36 pm

Nelson Frazier Jr died of a heart attack, but the cause of death was heart attack due to the amount of pills he was on. Depression, anxiety and migrains. An overdose iirc.

Same with Umaga.

Also, yeah Matanza, you also have to see that they are a bit older than they are. Fat does accumulate and your body puts fat wherever muscle mass can't go. The second picture of Hero you showed, for me, that's loose skin and regularly accumulated fat. Doesn't seem like he's unfit if he's still putting 10, 15, 30 minutes matches imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The hell happen to Chris Hero   The hell happen to Chris Hero EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 1:57 pm

Snoopz Machka wrote:
He doesn't look /that/ fat to me. Like, he's definitely pudgy as fuck, but there are far fatter wrestlers and we don't worry about them having heart attacks. It's like the thing with Matt Hardy a few years ago. Somebody went from skinny to overweight so people started acting like he was fatter than holy hell, but other fat guys are fine because they've always been fat.

As long as he can still go in the ring, that's all that matters. And if he can still go, while being that weight, he's not in as bad of shape as he looks.

I saw him live last month...he's fucking fat. He was definitely not that size when he was in Ring of Honor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hell happen to Chris Hero   The hell happen to Chris Hero Empty

Back to top Go down

The hell happen to Chris Hero

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1