HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the best goal scored anywhere in the world this year? Fifa unveils shortlist for Puskás Award

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Best goal?
Peter Ankersen
What is the best goal scored anywhere in the world this year? Fifa unveils shortlist for Puskás Award I_vote_lcap0%What is the best goal scored anywhere in the world this year? Fifa unveils shortlist for Puskás Award I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lisa De Vanna
What is the best goal scored anywhere in the world this year? Fifa unveils shortlist for Puskás Award I_vote_lcap0%What is the best goal scored anywhere in the world this year? Fifa unveils shortlist for Puskás Award I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Antonio Di Natale
 0% [ 0 ]
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
What is the best goal scored anywhere in the world this year? Fifa unveils shortlist for Puskás Award I_vote_lcap50%What is the best goal scored anywhere in the world this year? Fifa unveils shortlist for Puskás Award I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Panagiotis Kone
 0% [ 0 ]
Daniel Ludena
What is the best goal scored anywhere in the world this year? Fifa unveils shortlist for Puskás Award I_vote_lcap50%What is the best goal scored anywhere in the world this year? Fifa unveils shortlist for Puskás Award I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Nemanja Matic
 0% [ 0 ]
Louisa Necib
 0% [ 0 ]
Neymar
 0% [ 0 ]
Juan Manuel Olivera
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

What is the best goal scored anywhere in the world this year? Fifa unveils shortlist for Puskás Award Empty
PostSubject: What is the best goal scored anywhere in the world this year? Fifa unveils shortlist for Puskás Award   What is the best goal scored anywhere in the world this year? Fifa unveils shortlist for Puskás Award EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:07 pm

There are few things more enjoyable than debating whether one goal is better than another. So get your teeth stuck into this selection.

Fifa have revealed their shortlist of the 10 goals in with a chance of winning the Puskás Award for the “best goal of the year”.

Taking in men and women's football from all around the world, the list has its fair share of volleys, bicycle kicks, team moves and long-range screamers.

Peter Ankersen
10 August 2013 – Esbjerg fB v Aarhus GF – SAS Ligaen (Denmark)

Think Pajtim Kasami for Fulham against Crystal Palace, add in an even tighter angle and then you've got this screamer from the Danish top flight.

Lisa De Vanna
1 June 2013 – Sky Blue FC v Boston Breakers – NWSL (USA)

We've all seen spectacular bicycle kicks but when combined with a sublime dinked throughball, this strike gets even better

Antonio Di Natale
7 April 2013 – Udinese Calcio v AC Chievo Verona – Serie A (Italy)

Robin van Persie eat your heart out, Di Natale's technique and timing is as good as anything the Dutchman has ever produced.

Zlatan Ibrahimović
13 November 2012 – Sweden v England – international friendly

It doesn't need any introduction really. Ibrahimović is the only player in the world who would even attempt a 35-yard overhead kick, let alone score it.

Panagiotis Kone
16 December 2012 – SSC Napoli v Bologna FC 1909 – Serie A (Italy)

The Greek international has to adjust his body in mid-air before crashing this thunderous shot home to leave the keeper for dead.

Daniel Ludueña
27 July 2013 – Pachuca CF v Tigres UANL – Apertura (Mexico)

Not only does Ludueña embarrass his opposite man with a lovely piece of skill, he then shoots from a frankly ridiculous distance out and scores a blinder.

Nemanja Matić
13 January 2013 – SL Benfica v FC Porto – Liga ZON Sagres (Portugal)

The build up is unreal, five players are involved and Matić's strike is as good as you could ever wish to see.

Louisa Nécib
17 March 2013 – Olympique Lyonnais v AS Saint-Etienne – D1 Féminine (France)

http://www.womenssoccerunited.com/video/video/show?id=3074237%3AVideo%3A306776

There are some occasions when a goalkeeper should just stand and admire. This unstoppable shot from Nécib is one of those.

Neymar
15 June 2013 – Brazil v Japan – Fifa Confederations Cup

Not sure Neymar was worth Barcelona shelling out £50m? Watch this and think again.

Juan Manuel Olivera
28 August 2013 – Nautico v Sport Recife – Copa Sudamericana

Jack Wilshere finished off one of the best team goals seen in England for Arsenal against Norwich a couple of weeks ago. This goal from Olivera is similar... with a long-range volley.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

What is the best goal scored anywhere in the world this year? Fifa unveils shortlist for Puskás Award Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the best goal scored anywhere in the world this year? Fifa unveils shortlist for Puskás Award   What is the best goal scored anywhere in the world this year? Fifa unveils shortlist for Puskás Award EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:46 pm

It's between Ludueña or Ibrahimovic.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: What is the best goal scored anywhere in the world this year? Fifa unveils shortlist for Puskás Award   What is the best goal scored anywhere in the world this year? Fifa unveils shortlist for Puskás Award EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:47 pm

Antonio Di Natale would be my pick. Assuming they go with Ibrahimivic because it's the one most unique compared to the other nominees.

What is the best goal scored anywhere in the world this year? Fifa unveils shortlist for Puskás Award FJBloTX
What is the best goal scored anywhere in the world this year? Fifa unveils shortlist for Puskás Award Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best goal scored anywhere in the world this year? Fifa unveils shortlist for Puskás Award   What is the best goal scored anywhere in the world this year? Fifa unveils shortlist for Puskás Award Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the best goal scored anywhere in the world this year? Fifa unveils shortlist for Puskás Award

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1