HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestler of The Week #8 Sting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Wrestler of The Week #8 Sting Empty
PostSubject: Wrestler of The Week #8 Sting   Wrestler of The Week #8 Sting EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:18 pm

Wrestler of The Week #8 Sting Sting_TNA_iMPACT_WRESTLING

Our wrestler of the week is former a TNA, WWA, WCW and NWA World Heavyweight Champion, ladies and gentlemen The Icon Sting!

1. What's your favorite Sting match?

2. Who do you prefer: Surfer Sting, Crow Sting or Joker Sting?

3. On his last Impact appearance Sting had broken up The Main Event Mafia. No longer able to challenge for The TNA World Heavyweight Title what do you think is next for him?

4. Do you think well ever see Sting in WWE? Maybe not as a wrestler but just to join their Hall of Fame?

5. Every year there are rumors that WWE is trying to get Sting to wrestle The Undertaker. How much stock do you put into these rumors and would you like to see this dream match happen?

Wrestler of The Week #8 Sting Sig
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Wrestler of The Week #8 Sting   Wrestler of The Week #8 Sting EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:26 pm

1. vs. Vader (WCW Starrcade 1992)
2. Rofl anyone who says Joker Sting here. Crow for me.
3. Hopefully retirement.
4. I think he definitely deserves to go into the HOF. I think he'd accept it as well. If Bret and Bruno have gone in, I think at this point anyone not called Owen Hart could.
5. I think it's something WWE would like, it's not something I would like though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Wrestler of The Week #8 Sting   Wrestler of The Week #8 Sting EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:48 pm

1. His match with Ric Flair from the first Clash of Champions.

2. Surfer Sting.

3. After Dixie Carter is defeated or whatever maybe he can become a authority figure in TNA.

4. I think he'll go into The Hall of Fame. Don't think he'll ever wrestle for them though.

5. I like Minkaro said I think it's something WWE would like to happen. I would like to see it but I'm not sure Sting likes the idea of working for Vince. Maybe he's just happy where he's at right now.

Wrestler of The Week #8 Sting Sig
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Wrestler of The Week #8 Sting   Wrestler of The Week #8 Sting EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:58 pm

-I wanna say the one where he beat Hogan for the title at Starrcade '97, but Hogan's ego had a hand in that match going completely in the shitter.

-Crow Sting AND Joker Sting. Joker Sting was a fresh take on the character and showed a different side of him that wasnt portrayed with the surfer/crow.

3. On his last Impact appearance Sting had broken up The Main Event Mafia. No longer able to challenge for The TNA World Heavyweight Title what do you think is next for him?
-Paving the way for Magnus' final jump into his heel turn.

4. Do you think well ever see Sting in WWE? Maybe not as a wrestler but just to join their Hall of Fame?
-Yeah. If they can put Abdullah the Butcher in, they can put Sting in.

5. Every year there are rumors that WWE is trying to get Sting to wrestle The Undertaker. How much stock do you put into these rumors and would you like to see this dream match happen?
-I wouldnt mind seeing it
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Wrestler of The Week #8 Sting   Wrestler of The Week #8 Sting EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:04 pm

- Probs' go with his Starrcade win in 97, despite the shit that happened the next night...

- Crow Sting. I fell in love with this gimmick growing up as it looked unbelievably cool. I think the darkness it had in it's hey day was something you couldn't miss as a wrestling fan and I only wish it lasted longer

- Well he started rambling on about respect again, so I am guessing he's going to go after some younger guys and TNA will use him to try put them over. I can see a feud with Ethan Carter, but I'm unable to convince myself that it'll be anything over than crap tbh. I wouldn't have made him unable to challenge for the title. He would have been a perfect addition in multi-man title matches when needed and also number one contender bouts. Just don't have him win the title again or feud for it one on one. Now he seems stuck in limbo...

- He'll defo go in their Hall of Fame regardless of what happens. As a wrestler, unless TNA legit tell him "yeah sorry, we can't afford you any more" he won't go to the WWE. Every year the rumour comes up even when his contract with TNA runs through Mania.

- Rumours are just rumours. Until I see it, I won't believe it. I would have liked to have seen it years ago, but not so much now. If it ever did happens, I'd want to see a crazy ass long build to it and Sting to be the old Crow Sting from years back. He's too human right now to face Taker. If both gimmicks had that heir of mystery surrounding it, it could be good. However I think TNA will keep on trying to egg Sting into staying with them even when he stops wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestler of The Week #8 Sting   Wrestler of The Week #8 Sting Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestler of The Week #8 Sting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1