HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Cena Grants Wish, Summer Rae Reflects On WWE Run, Eve Interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

John Cena Grants Wish, Summer Rae Reflects On WWE Run, Eve Interview Empty
PostSubject: John Cena Grants Wish, Summer Rae Reflects On WWE Run, Eve Interview   John Cena Grants Wish, Summer Rae Reflects On WWE Run, Eve Interview EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:50 am

WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena granted another wish for the Make-a-Wish program. Cena met 11-year-old Carl before Raw this past Monday. Photos of the meeting can be viewed HERE. https://community.wwe.com/hope/gallery/circle-champions-john-cena-grants-carls-wish-photos

Summer Rae's Two Year Anniversary
WWE Diva Summer Rae recently commented on her two-year anniversary since joining WWE. She posted the following on her Instagram page:

"Today marks two years from when I first stepped through those doors at #FloridaChampionshipWrestling. I thought I knew what I was getting myself into but little did I know how truly amazing & wild this ride would be! I'm very lucky to be apart of an extraordinary company with such elite talent. #FCW #wwe #plentymoreworkahead #growth #grateful #dreambig"

Eve Torres Interview
Former WWE Diva Eve Torres recently interviewed with The Wrestling Impact show, discussing her time with WWE, why she left the company, what she's doing now, and more. You can view the video below:

Back to top Go down

John Cena Grants Wish, Summer Rae Reflects On WWE Run, Eve Interview

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1