HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryback Buried in WWE Producer’s Meeting, Main Roster Spot in Jeopardy?, Exclusive Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Ryback Buried in WWE Producer’s Meeting, Main Roster Spot in Jeopardy?, Exclusive Update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryback Buried in WWE Producer’s Meeting, Main Roster Spot in Jeopardy?, Exclusive Update   Ryback Buried in WWE Producer’s Meeting, Main Roster Spot in Jeopardy?, Exclusive Update - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:08 pm

I've always found Ryback to be entertaining, but obviously that sort of thing is dependent on preference. Not everyone will agree one way or the other.

That being said, I've always been of the opinion that it's amazing Ryback hasn't injured more people as stiff as he wrestles. He's either incredibly lucky, or just makes his moves look stiffer than they are. If this report is factual, than it's the former.

He does tend to put people in dangerous positions, though. Just look at how he botched putting Punk through a table a few weeks (months?) ago on Raw.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Ryback Buried in WWE Producer’s Meeting, Main Roster Spot in Jeopardy?, Exclusive Update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryback Buried in WWE Producer’s Meeting, Main Roster Spot in Jeopardy?, Exclusive Update   Ryback Buried in WWE Producer’s Meeting, Main Roster Spot in Jeopardy?, Exclusive Update - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 1:51 pm

^ I've felt the same way towards Daniel Bryan sometimes. Like his corner face kicks (where he runs towards a cornered opponent and drives his sole into their face) or some of his head kicks. It's all about the person taking it, not the person delivering. Ryback destroyed a ton of jobbers, not one was reported injured. He destroyed a ton of wrestlers, The Shield, etc. No injuries. He faces Punk, and now Punk's injured. Not to say Punk is a bad wrestler, but maybe he just doesn't work well with Ryback.

Also, I've seen the same come from Seth Rollins but on the delivering end. He flies over the ropes and lands nastily, he gets tossed around, etc. and he's never injured. Funny
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Buried in WWE Producer’s Meeting, Main Roster Spot in Jeopardy?, Exclusive Update   Ryback Buried in WWE Producer’s Meeting, Main Roster Spot in Jeopardy?, Exclusive Update - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 2:52 pm

Kevin Nash can just walk into the ring and get injured. Tells you how good of a worker he is I aint bothered 
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Buried in WWE Producer’s Meeting, Main Roster Spot in Jeopardy?, Exclusive Update   Ryback Buried in WWE Producer’s Meeting, Main Roster Spot in Jeopardy?, Exclusive Update - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:39 pm

Razor X-Scream wrote:
^ I've felt the same way towards Daniel Bryan sometimes. Like his corner face kicks (where he runs towards a cornered opponent and drives his sole into their face) or some of his head kicks. It's all about the person taking it, not the person delivering. Ryback destroyed a ton of jobbers, not one was reported injured. He destroyed a ton of wrestlers, The Shield, etc. No injuries. He faces Punk, and now Punk's injured. Not to say Punk is a bad wrestler, but maybe he just doesn't work well with Ryback.

Also, I've seen the same come from Seth Rollins but on the delivering end. He flies over the ropes and lands nastily, he gets tossed around, etc. and he's never injured. Funny
It's how it is sometimes. People can work well together, some can't. IE Ryback ANd Punk, Big E and Dean, Kane and Cena, ect ect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Buried in WWE Producer’s Meeting, Main Roster Spot in Jeopardy?, Exclusive Update   Ryback Buried in WWE Producer’s Meeting, Main Roster Spot in Jeopardy?, Exclusive Update - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryback Buried in WWE Producer’s Meeting, Main Roster Spot in Jeopardy?, Exclusive Update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2