HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dez on rant: My passion is 'positive'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Dez on rant: My passion is 'positive' Empty
PostSubject: Dez on rant: My passion is 'positive'   Dez on rant: My passion is 'positive' EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:09 am

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/9889954/dez-bryant-dallas-cowboys-defends-sideline-antics-says-passion-positive

DETROIT -- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant described his passion as "all positive" after two sideline confrontations with teammates during Sunday's 31-30 loss to the Detroit Lions.

Bryant yelled at quarterback Tony Romo after a third-down incompletion intended for Dwayne Harris late in the third quarter, a possession that ended with the Cowboys kicking a field goal to push their lead to 13-7.

Taylor: Failure Leads To Frustration
TaylorIf the Cowboys can't consistently close out games, the frustrations seen Sunday in Detroit will only escalate, writes Jean-Jacques Taylor. Story

• Radio: Cris Carter | Mike Ditka

Bryant also had a shouting match with tight end Jason Witten after the Lions' go-ahead touchdown with 12 seconds remaining, an exchange that was heated enough to prompt inactive defensive end DeMarcus Ware to stepin and separate the two.

"My passion is always positive," said Bryant, who had three catches for 72 yards and two touchdowns on six targets in the loss. "It's always positive. It's going to remain the same way. I'm not saying anything wrong. I'm not saying anything bad. It's all positive. That's just what it is.

"I'm the nicest person off the field. When I'm on the field, even when I look angry, it's still all good passion. It's all good passion. I feel like that's what we need. I'm going to remain the same way. I feel like I love this game. I love it. In order to win, you've got to be passionate about this game. You have to be. You've got to let that dog come out and just put it all out there on the line."
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Dez on rant: My passion is 'positive'   Dez on rant: My passion is 'positive' EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:49 am

I don't think he mentioned that he has passion enough.

Also, I noticed he was pissed after that last TD. I'd be too though.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Dez on rant: My passion is 'positive'   Dez on rant: My passion is 'positive' EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:59 am

You can get why he was frustrated, the defense was getting them the ball and offense wasn't doing anything.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Dez on rant: My passion is 'positive'   Dez on rant: My passion is 'positive' EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:00 pm

Yeah That

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dez on rant: My passion is 'positive'   Dez on rant: My passion is 'positive' EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:29 pm

i doubt he will be a cowboy for his whole career tho
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Dez on rant: My passion is 'positive'   Dez on rant: My passion is 'positive' EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:01 pm

I doubt you know what you're talking about.

But most likely not... I aint bothered

Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Dez on rant: My passion is 'positive'   Dez on rant: My passion is 'positive' EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:51 pm

He needs to mature. Shouting at your QB is not something you should so no matter how much passion you have. You need to keep your composure.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Dez on rant: My passion is 'positive'   Dez on rant: My passion is 'positive' EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:53 pm

I don't think it's too bad. Although it depends on what exactly he said.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Dez on rant: My passion is 'positive'   Dez on rant: My passion is 'positive' EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:06 pm

Yeah That if your QBs fuckin up, you need to let off some steam. Though usually the QB knows he's fucked up so there isn't much reason to.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Dez on rant: My passion is 'positive'   Dez on rant: My passion is 'positive' EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:10 pm

One thing is to get their attention, another is going off on him like he was doing. As a good teammate, he needs to keep his composure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dez on rant: My passion is 'positive'   Dez on rant: My passion is 'positive' Empty

Back to top Go down

Dez on rant: My passion is 'positive'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1