HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion Empty
PostSubject: Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion   Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 12:13 pm

Shelly Martinez talked to VOC Nation as part of their one year anniversary in the cloud, giving fans insight into what her own podcast is all about, but also some inside information that fans may not know about her exit from WWE. You can hear the entire anniversary show at http://vocnation.com.

On Batista Getting her Fired from WWE:

“Batista and I had an aggressive conversation backstage and he said something that were unnecessary and uncalled for. If it was outside of wrestling, I’m pretty sure it could have been a legal problem for both Batista and WWE. But this is wrestling, and it’s a man’s business, so I fired back and they fired me. I was just a vampire girl in the fake ECW; he was Batista, and they wanted to accommodate him.”

On her Passion for Radio:

“I’ve always wanted to do radio. Podcasts are the new way of radio. 4 years ago, I started the show Funtime Radio with my sister Danielle, and we always had a vision for it, but we didn’t know how to quite make it happen. One thing we wanted to do was team up with a network like VOC Nation and make it more (of a success). People are afraid sometimes to speak their true minds, and we’re not afraid to say what’s on our mind and share our true stories. It’s really cool to be able to give all sides of me (not just wrestling) to VOC Nation listeners.”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion   Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 12:29 pm

She sucked anyway
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion   Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 12:37 pm

Had nice tits, though. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion   Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 12:38 pm

Her nipples were too stretched out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion   Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 12:45 pm

She's a whore.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion   Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 12:53 pm

She worked better in LAX than she did that vampire stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion   Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:18 pm

Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion   Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:25 pm

She was pretty hot tho.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion   Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:38 am

Like anyone cares about her talent. It's all about the looks.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion   Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:14 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion   Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:49 pm

No...not really....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion   Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion Empty

Back to top Go down

Former WWE Diva Talks About How Batista Got Her Fired, Her New Passion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1