HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring? Empty
PostSubject: TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring?   TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring? EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:20 pm

The seating chart for a future TNA event at the Kansas Expocenter shows a six-sided ring, which is leading some to speculate the company might be bringing it back at some point in the future. The event isn't taking place until September of 2015, however, and there hasn't been any other reports suggesting TNA's original ring will be brought back. We'll keep you updated.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring?   TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring? EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:28 pm

I think it would be a cool idea to being six sides back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring?   TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring? EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:49 pm

If they could make it to 2015...

Just kidding, the Six Sides would be cool and original but could be eye-rolling to the newer fans not knowing about the history of the company.
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring?   TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring? EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 9:01 pm

They should bring it back, they should have never dropped it to begin with!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring?   TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring? EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:50 am

havent heard about this.
nor is it on the Expocentre website
and i live in the city that the Expocentre is located.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring?   TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring? EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:51 am

also i doubt that TNA is even coming back here. They were supposed to have a house show here two weeks ago and they had to cancel the show do to lack of ticket sales. so yea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring?   TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring? EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:19 am

I think this was just one of those goofs on the ticket website. A few years back, there was an advertisement for a WCW show and well...we all know WCW isnt coming back.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring?   TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring? EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:24 am

Maybe that was someone trolling TNA Funny
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring?   TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 5:49 am

I doubt this is true. It's just an old seating plan that the guy running the events there had under an old "TNA" folder.

With that said, it doesn't bother me either way if it comes back or not. It makes them stands out, I guess, but if fans tune in or out because the damn shape of the ring, they're idiots.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring?   TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 10:10 am

One of the things that made them different from WWE was the six-sided ring. They took that away and replaced it for the original four sides...and for a stupid reason, too. "No more play-pen rings". Hogan, you tellin' me you had Nick and Brooke play in octagonal and hexagonal play-pens?

I, for one, thought it stood out and that it should be brought back. They should bring back the concepts that MADE them different and great, such as King of the Mountain at Slammiversary and Monster's Ball at BFG. They should bring back Destination X with Elevation X AND Ultimate X. There's a lot a stuff they can bring back but aren't because Bischoff says no.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring?   TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 10:24 am

Monster's Ball will always be around. Once they stop fucking around with Abyss appearing once in a blue moon, he'll use that match again. King of the Mountain should defo be brought back, not necessarily as a predictable main event every Slammiversary, but as a match that can happen anytime for the World Title.

And Elevation X was stupid as fuck. That shit can stay away forever.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring?   TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 10:50 am

Hey, I just suggested Elevation X because it was one of those matches they had. Razz  It was either that or the Terror Dome.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring?   TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 10:54 am

Elevation X only happened once anyway, didn't it?

And lol, that stupid dome thing. After Homicide taken half the show to get out of the thing, I don't think you'll see that fail fest again anytime soon xD
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring?   TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 4:42 pm

^
TWICE, actually. BOTH featuring Rhino, which is one of the reasons why it was stupid. One was Rhino vs. AJ Styles and the other was Rhino vs. James Storm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring?   TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 7:01 pm

King of the Mountain started at Slammiversary and should stay a Slammiversary only thing, if it ever came back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring?   TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring? Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Bringing Back Six-Sided Ring?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1