HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 TNA Stars Speak Out Against 6 Sided Ring

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

2 TNA Stars Speak Out Against 6 Sided Ring Empty
PostSubject: 2 TNA Stars Speak Out Against 6 Sided Ring   2 TNA Stars Speak Out Against 6 Sided Ring EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:01 pm

TNA stars EC3 and Austin Aries took to Twitter to speak out against the proposed return of the 6 sided ring, and have posted the following:

@EthanCarterTNA
Follow
This is why democracy doesn't work.

You people should not have a voice when it comes to my well-being and safety.

#Traditional
#4sides

You want a 6-sided ring once a year?

Fine, I can compromise. Call it "Six-Sided-Fest" or something.

But wrestling belongs in #4sides.

@AustinAries
Follow
So the people who don't wrestle are letting people who don't wrestle decide what I have to wrestle in? Great idea. My body, my vote. #4sides
What's wrong with wrestling? Letting people who've never done it, and never put their bodies on the line, run the show. #DoesntWork #4sides

Please understand, I DO think the fans voices should be heard, and I'm all for an interactive experience, BUT I'm not sure... this is the appropriate place for it, nor do I feel the potential risk outweighs the potential benefit for the wrestlers.
Please don't misinterpret #6sides as unsafe or dangerous. Decision makers at @IMPACTWRESTLING would never put us in that position. #4sides

Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: 2 TNA Stars Speak Out Against 6 Sided Ring   2 TNA Stars Speak Out Against 6 Sided Ring EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 11:23 pm

Is it THAT much of a risk? Indifferent I mean, they're professionals, right? I figured it was the same thing, but with more sides and turnbuckles added to it. I didn't think that it was actually THAT dangerous to the point where (from what X-Pac tweeted about) you couldn't properly stand on the top turnbuckle. I mean, I didn't see that problem back when they were wrestling in 6-sided rings on a regular basis mainly because the pros made it seem like it wasn't a problem.

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: 2 TNA Stars Speak Out Against 6 Sided Ring   2 TNA Stars Speak Out Against 6 Sided Ring EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:31 am

^
Errrm...yes it is, actually. The 6 sided ring is notorious for being a lot harder than the four sided one, so taking bumps on it hurts more....though, for the record, X-Pac is a tool Funny

I think they should find a way to make the 6 sided ring safer for the wrestlers...oh and I bet EC3's tweet was entirely in character. I highly doubt he's ever competed in a 6 sided ring anyway xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 TNA Stars Speak Out Against 6 Sided Ring   2 TNA Stars Speak Out Against 6 Sided Ring Empty

Back to top Go down

2 TNA Stars Speak Out Against 6 Sided Ring

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1