HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3) Daniella Ryan vs. Alexis Rose

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

3) Daniella Ryan vs. Alexis Rose Empty
PostSubject: 3) Daniella Ryan vs. Alexis Rose   3) Daniella Ryan vs. Alexis Rose EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:35 pm

3) Daniella Ryan vs. Alexis Rose DaniellaRyanvsAlexisRose_zps12d352b8
Back to top Go down

3) Daniella Ryan vs. Alexis Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3) Daniella Ryan vs. Alexis Rose   3) Daniella Ryan vs. Alexis Rose EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:29 pm

A desolate house inside the decrepit neighborhood, the soulless places boarded up. One divine place within it all, not overly furnished, but enough to be classed as extravagant within it all. Some modest furniture, a painting hanging on the way, this is the good life in this area of town. From upstairs some foot steps are heard and they are coming over towards the stairs, before slowly descending. As they come down it reveals a feminine persuasion, that of Alexis Rose. This is where she left us last time, the house she grew up in. “Ahh, the glory of being one step closer.” Alexis looks around the house and finishes her descent before going over to the couch and sits upon it, turning on the television. An ad comes on as the screen crackles to life for the Revenge Brand promoting the next two matches of the tournament, Alexis Rose vs. Daniella Ryan and CB Punk vs. Anthony Dawkins.

Let us continue our trip down memory lane and get a lot closer to the present shall we?” Alexis asks as she beckons the camera to follow her. With a grace about her she hoists herself from the couch and moves over towards the stairs of which she descended, beckoning the camera to follow her up into the mysteries. “Life was simple back then when I was young, just me, mom, dad while he was actually coherent, and Axel all living together. Things were fairly peaceful, Axel has always been the penultimate big brother to me and protected me as needed. Although I could handle myself most of the time and people knew that by the time I was in middle school.” Alexis walks down a long hallway past a few doors that are open, but the rooms are desolate. A bed and dresser in one room, the next being a bathroom. Two doors left, one going higher up into the attic and one going forward top the front of the house. Peering in it is the master bedroom, untouched for many years. A king size bed smack dab in the middle of the room sits with perfect covers atop it, a slight sheet of dust having gathered atop it all.

“You see, people never took me as serious when I was growing into myself, they never fully understood me. I always came across to almost everyone as misdirected, knowing full well I wasn’t like other teenage girls. While they would always fawn over the latest cute boy, I could appreciate it whole heartedly but I started checking out the girls we were with as well secretly. Sure, girls are a lot more territorial and judicial, that comes with the huge groups as drama shall always be about. Friends feel free to judge one another, but I was doing it not just as a friend when I was asked and no one really knew at first. Alexis moves and opens up the door near her which has a light on, more stairs this time leading up to the third floor which would be the attic. “These girls didn’t know what they asked of me until I came out to everyone, and then I was shunned by many.”

Walking up the stairs, the lesbian wrestler proudly walks up to where she was raised as a child and twirls about while the cameraman climbs the stairs and pans around. A four poster bed with pink sheets in the middle of one wall, a dresser near it, a closet opened with tons of old clothes hanging up. “This room, it became my solace, it became my sanctuary against all the hate. Oh the hate, so much of it simply because no one outside of my family could really understand that someone could love someone of an opposite gender possibly. I was still into men at the time, don’t get me wrong, but I was equally into the women.” Walking over to a huge curio cabinet Alexis opens the doors and pulls out a box inside of it. She slowly opens the lid and reveals tons of different dolls inside, mangled, destroyed from what they should be. “The torture I suffered, one doesn’t understand the hatred young children can bring. Some of them tried to pull pranks on me, and Axel wasn’t always around. That is when they found out what inner strength really is. I never crumbled, I never gave up.”

Grabbing the box Alexis moves over to the bed and sits down with the box next to her. Reaching in with both hands she scoops out three dolls. One of them has her hair torn out, another has a missing leg, while another is so maligned you couldn’t even tell what it looked like when brand new. “These girls thought they were smart and tough, they thought peer pressure would be enough. They resorted to physical pranks after awhile, I showed them my inner strength. Poor Audrey, she never knew what she was getting into. Being the biggest of the girls she figured she would hold me back while some of the other girls randomly put makeup on me in wrong places so I would look like the freak show they thought I was, oh how wrong were they.” Alexis goes to the first doll she had pulled out and looks down at it, the hair pulled out of it completely. A few random markings are on the face, nothing really drastic though. The clothes are tattered and destroyed a bit. “She wasn’t ready when I burst free and turned around at her, Audrey didn’t get saved by any of the other girls. I screamed at her for being a complete and utter bitch, clod hearted every last one of them. Audrey went to slap me, that was the last mistake she has ever made I bet. Now, while we look back, we see me sitting there strong, defiant, showing I am tougher than most of the other girls. While I may be taller than them and stronger, I am also a lot more resilient, skinnier, objectified for some beauty that they see in me while I am ever changing.” Alexis leaves the room and walks down the stairs and out of the house, the camera blacking out as she leaves the household.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next day

The next time the camera opens with Alexis in view it is light outside, the dreary neighborhood is gone. This time we are in an upscale suburban neighborhood. The houses are more spaced apart, green lush lawns all about, kids and cars all going about their business as no one pays attention much to another they aren’t involved with. Alexis is walking towards a four story building with a vat ;awn and a wooden picket fence surrounding it. Alexis walks up and casually reaches behind the fence and unlocks it as she walks through, the camera man following close behind her. She closes it after him, the camera turning about to catch a full glimpse of Ms. Rose. Dressed in a black leather jacket that covers her top half, it is zipped partially up revealing a low dipping shirt that portrays some cleavage. Beneath is hip hugging jeans help tight against her frame ending in a pair of Converse sneakers adorning her feet. The Queen of Wrestling walks to the door of the house and opens it, this time surprising us with actual life inside of it.

Alexis walks into the house and a person is sitting down on a couch as we enter facing away from us, the television on and blaring music. The person on the couch has long hair that obscures their face, but a cough from Alexis is loud enough it is heard above the music and causes the person to pause it. As the music stops blaring through the house the figure stands up and it is a female. “Well hello stranger, I was wondering when you would be home.” The unknown female says to Alexis, who has stopped in her tracks seeing the person whom she recognizes.

Stopped still Alexis looks at the woman and takes in her features, the voice reverberating through her head. This couldn’t be, could it? “Kairi?” The simple word alone reverberates throughout the house, no one else around to hear it but the surprise from Alexis set in stone. Her former lover, her former wife, standing in her home. What would Kairi want? Back to try to reconcile their differences? Back to cause more mental anguish? The unknown is about but Alexis moves forward and slowly walks to her kitchen. “What are you doing here? Alexis is pondering this question in her head as she walks to the kitchen of what is a truly active home for her. Walking over to the fridge Alexis opens the door and reaches in, pulling out a big pitcher of what is iced tea and closes the door. Walking to the cabinets and grabbing two cups Alexis sets them down and motions for Kairi to sit, pouring two cups out. When done she places the iced tea back into the fridge and takes one glass over to her ex wife. Sitting down, Alexis is ready now and Kairi apparently has a lot on her mind.

“We need to talk”, kairi says in a serious tone, ‘”there have been a few issues coming up lately and nothing I can do by myself about them, so I came to you as the one person I knew I could trust that could help with this.”

Questions race through the mind of Alexis as she ponders what issues kairi could have. Alexis has some of her own, but her ex wife needing her help? Could it really be that serious? What are the issues. “I don’t know kairi, I mean, you know me. I am still active in the business unlike you, I have to worry about fighting still, are you sure I can have the time to assist you as well?” Alexis looks towards Kairi completely uncertain she could afford to do this.

“What if I help you train and get ready for your matches, would you be willing to assist me in your free time when not busy traveling to shows?” Kasiri asks sincerely, the problem still up in the air and unsaid.

“Ok, so let us get this camera out of our way, I cant have old private business flaunted in the air like this, we will talk, if things go good then yes I shall help you, otherwise, I can’t do anything, I am sorry, ok? At that kairi nods and the camera shuts off, the two ex lovers set to have a heated discussion about who knows what before Alexis gets ready to face Daniella Ryan.
Back to top Go down

3) Daniella Ryan vs. Alexis Rose

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1