HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ken Shamrock Open to TNA Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Ken Shamrock Open to TNA Return Empty
PostSubject: Ken Shamrock Open to TNA Return   Ken Shamrock Open to TNA Return EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:22 am

In an interview with WGD Weekly, Ken Shamrock revealed that he is interested in returning to pro wrestling for either TNA or WWE.

On being the first NWA/TNA World Champion:
"I was first approached by Jeff Jarrett. Because of the success happening in the UFC and MMA world, they wanted to try and bring that edge over to their organization, Total Nonstop Action. So they brought me in and they put the strap on me. The problem we ran into was that because I was training for fights, it was difficult for me to make all the shows. That was the downfall for me and TNA. I just wasn’t available to them like I should have been. I really thought it was a great fit and we could have done a lot of things, but unfortunately it was bad timing."

On a potential return to TNA:
"I am very open to that. With TNA, in the short time I was there, I didn’t have the time that I needed to work there. Now I have that time and I'm in great shape. I’m probably in better shape than I was back then because now I basically lift weights and do a lot of cardio. I don’t need to worry about keeping my size down for fighting because I'm not fighting. So yeah, I'm pretty much open for getting back. I just haven't had anybody reach out. I'm done fighting pretty much and I would love to get back into pro wrestling and do some stuff there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Open to TNA Return   Ken Shamrock Open to TNA Return EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:43 am

TNA would sign him in a heartbeat
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Open to TNA Return   Ken Shamrock Open to TNA Return EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:38 pm

I wouldn't be against it. At least he can actually wrestle and also means something to TNA, being their first ever World Champion. I'd love to see Shamrock vs. Angle.

Long term, no, but one run would be nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Open to TNA Return   Ken Shamrock Open to TNA Return EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:39 pm

It would be even better if he stayed at ... wherever he is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Open to TNA Return   Ken Shamrock Open to TNA Return Empty

Back to top Go down

Ken Shamrock Open to TNA Return

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1