HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ken Shamrock Wants To Wrestle For ROH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Ken Shamrock Wants To Wrestle For ROH Empty
PostSubject: Ken Shamrock Wants To Wrestle For ROH   Ken Shamrock Wants To Wrestle For ROH EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:21 pm

https://twitter.com/ShamrockKen/status/432296674736615424

@ShamrockKen
@ringofhonor who do I talk to about wrestling for ring of honor
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Wants To Wrestle For ROH   Ken Shamrock Wants To Wrestle For ROH EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:53 pm

Shamrock turns 50 in just 2 days. If he is truly serious, he needs to get in legitimate ring shape. I doubt that is his conclusion though. If he sees guys like Brock and Batista coming back, part time, getting good pays for that name value and performance - or lack thereof - he might be thinking he do that, in a context that relative to his status currently.

Oh Brock and Batista are big names -- they can do it in the big leagues

I was a big name, but now i am a smaller cult name -- i can do something like that for ROH.

Shamrock is legend in MMA, he carried the UFC during its SEG era, and was it's main face. His run in WWF was very respectable and good as well, along with his paying dues in Fujiwara Gumi. Shamrock might be hurt for cash and shot physically, but he's got my respect. If they could do this in a classy manner, i'd be game to watch it unfold.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Wants To Wrestle For ROH   Ken Shamrock Wants To Wrestle For ROH EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:29 pm

I'd like to see him at Supercard of Honor. Shamrock wouldn't be the worse person they brought in to wrestle at that show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Wants To Wrestle For ROH   Ken Shamrock Wants To Wrestle For ROH EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 9:09 pm

Oh god why
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Wants To Wrestle For ROH   Ken Shamrock Wants To Wrestle For ROH EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:18 am

Still better than David Arquette.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Wants To Wrestle For ROH   Ken Shamrock Wants To Wrestle For ROH Empty

Back to top Go down

Ken Shamrock Wants To Wrestle For ROH

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1