HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 5:02 pm

Eeyen wrote:
Dragon Fx wrote:
Also, Ian needs to download the app so he can see the chat on the FF website Mexi...

I guarantee if I download that app I am quitting the 16 team league before the draft.
Or it might make you hungry pig
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 5:38 pm

Burdur, just stop being a dick to Ian, dawg. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 5:40 pm

I want Ian in our league #FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 6:11 pm

Ok Ian, I get I like to clown around too much to the point of crossing the line after people get legit mad over it... and I'm not actually trying to do that I just get carried away with it and enjoy the trash talking / cracking jokes aspect of it that much. Thirsty Mofos I'm just looking for a bit of good fun and entertainment out of trash talk but I get I keep going too far sometimes and not everyone likes it #FeelTheBern

I'm sorry and I hope you stay in the league #FeelTheBern (and I pray that I get you in the 1st round of the playoffs suspicious )

That is a sincere apology from me and I'll make an effort to tone it down etc. (happy)
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 6:14 pm

That’s probably the best you’re gonna get outta this dude.

But I did make him see that he was being a cunt and he is sorry. Anyways, please come back Ian. Sad
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 2:17 am

What’s the over/under for the amount of people who will say “I’m not having fun in this league anymore.” when their team is losing and then say “I’m way more interested in the dynasty league.” when their team is winning over there tho? #FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 6:47 am

Hey Ian...

I didn’t catch this before but after re-reading the thread I was wondering when you said “You enjoy making people feel poorly. No one likes being around someone whose main benefit of social interaction appears to be the misery he or she can cause others.” & “When things go bad for someone, Burdur goes out of his way to make it as bad as he possibly can.” are you referring to things going on in your personal life that Burdur likes to see go bad, and if so could you provide examples, or is this strictly FF/football chat related? I don\'t know

Because if this related to things about football we all have to remember that this is a site that has taken delight in Burdur losing for many years because we liked laughing at him when his fantasy football team or the Jets would lose Funny . It’s only changed slightly because he started winning, but there was literally money put on the line to see this dude lose a few seasons ago. Moose

Not trying to provoke anyone, just trying to clear things up.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 1:44 pm

I really didn't want to say this before but people like to dish it out to Burdur but they don't like to take it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 4:49 pm

Dragon Fx wrote:
What’s the over/under for the amount of people who will say “I’m not having fun in this league anymore.” when their team is losing and then say “I’m way more interested in the dynasty league.” when their team is winning over there tho? #FeelTheBern
I would let you know, but I’ll be killing it in both leagues. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 9:34 pm

Caleb wrote:
Dragon Fx wrote:
I would let you know, but I’ll be killing it in both leagues. Smile
Yeah but some of your peers won’t be as fortunate #FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 11:18 pm

Yeah That @ Drachen & Moose

But I won't clown on you if it bothers you Ian. Thirsty Mofos Stay in the league please, it'll be missing something without you Sad

I like you Ian, you're a good dude and integral part of the league. I get you don't like it so I can respect that and stop the clown town madness (happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2