Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league Empty
PostSubject: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 3:55 pm

He says please. burdur
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 3:58 pm

Just want the best competition in there rather than boycotting said competition, that's all (happy)

I know me winning the league would end it on its inaugural season but why not grow some balls and take the challenge? clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:04 pm

Two words my friends

Burdur

Smurf

clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:18 pm

I'm going to try to put this in the nicest way possible.

Burdur, you're hard to be around. I have been telling you this for years, but your response is always to double down on your toxic behavior. You enjoy making people feel poorly. No one likes being around someone whose main benefit of social interaction appears to be the misery he or she can cause others.

I told you guys I would quit the league when I stopped enjoying it and you still went out of your way to provoke me. Even long after I quit the league you were making threads on here ripping me.

(By the way, I was right about Gurley. I said he would fall apart because of historic usage the year before. I was 6 weeks early and that makes me an idiot, I guess, even though I'm the only person on earth who was saying Gurley was done.)

I don't want you in the keeper league because it will fail with you in it. Unless we can clone Drachen and Mexi we're never going to find people who can put up with your bullshit year after year through the valleys on team building.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:24 pm

I think y’all just take Burdur way more serious than he needs to be clown
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:27 pm

"You enjoy making people feel poorly. No one likes being around someone whose main benefit of social interaction appears to be the misery he or she can cause others."

Wtf clown Man you guys are SOFT or take yourselves too seriously Thirsty Mofos I do clown around an extra amount online but otherwise it's just like roasting / trash talking / banter type stuff that I'd do with my friends irl... It's not that serious clown

Did we even make any threads about FF in general after you said you'd quit the league? burdur

And you guys can have your league with handshakes before & after the games and no type of trash talking b&d
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:30 pm

The thing is you need to know who to act like that around and who not to. They obviously don’t like that shit so don’t do it, dawg.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:30 pm

And there's the point proven.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:31 pm

Talk about Clown Town clown
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:33 pm

Also, Ian needs to download the app so he can see the chat on the FF website Mexi...

Last edited by Dragon Fx on Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:33 pm

It’s like having your group of friends and acting a certain way then treating everyone else outside that group the same way. It doesn’t make sense. Some people are in on the joke and other people don’t know you like that.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:35 pm

Damn Sam wrote:
And you guys can have your league with handshakes before & after the games and no type of trash talking b&d
Well looks like you're not a fan of The Code of Honor BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:36 pm

Nah, you guys do it too. I've seen Burdur run you off the chat for nights Drachen and Mexi avoid the chat on Sundays too many times for you all to be saying you don't understand.

When things go bad for someone, Burdur goes out of his way to make it as bad as he possibly can. In a keeper league he's going to run people out of the league because they're not going to want to deal with a bad situation while a toxic asshole talks out of his ass trying to make them mad. In a redraft league where people can quit in week 3 it's fine (and half the league always has quit by half way through because they're sick of Burdur) but we're trying to keep people engaged year round, even when their team isn't great.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:37 pm

Dragon Fx wrote:
Also, Ian needs to download the app so he can see the chat on the FF website Mexi...

I guarantee if I download that app I am quitting the 16 team league before the draft.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:39 pm

Bernie 2020 wrote:
It’s like having your group of friends and acting a certain way then treating everyone else outside that group the same way. It doesn’t make sense. Some people are in on the joke and other people don’t know you like that.
"Some people are in on the joke and other people don’t know you like that." The face paint didn't give it away to them? clown

This dude said "misery" from simply FF trash talk and that type of stuff in jokes when he been seriously calling me a dumbass for my NFL ingeniousness for almost a decade Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:40 pm

When have I avoided the chat?... itchy head

Other than the time my team sucked and I was too ashamed to log on #FeelTheBern

I enjoy y’all’s company (happy)
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:40 pm

Eeyen wrote:
Nah, you guys do it too. I've seen Burdur run you off the chat for nights Drachen and Mexi avoid the chat on Sundays too many times for you all to be saying you don't understand.

When things go bad for someone, Burdur goes out of his way to make it as bad as he possibly can. In a keeper league he's going to run people out of the league because they're not going to want to deal with a bad situation while a toxic asshole talks out of his ass trying to make them mad. In a redraft league where people can quit in week 3 it's fine (and half the league always has quit by half way through because they're sick of Burdur) but we're trying to keep people engaged year round, even when their team isn't great.
None of this is true clown
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Dragon Fx wrote:
Same with Mexi when his team is losing #FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:43 pm

Eeyen wrote:

Speaking for myself. I never not go onto the chat because of Burdur. Either I got something else going on or I’m on vacation.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:43 pm

Dragon Fx wrote:

I remember distinctly you saying you're quitting the league and logging out and not showing back up for like... 10 days.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:44 pm

I don’t actually think Burdur means bad. He’s not a bad dude. But he just needs to understand that not everyone is going to put up with his trash talk.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:46 pm

Eeyen wrote:
Dragon Fx wrote:

I remember distinctly you saying you're quitting the league and logging out and not showing back up for like... 10 days.
yeah, like I said that had more to do with my team sucking.

Can’t I rage quit too? TJ on Sundays
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:47 pm

Bernie 2020 wrote:
I don’t actually think Burdur means bad. He’s not a bad dude. But he just needs to understand that not everyone is going to put up with his trash talk.
TJ: He's fucking awful TJ on Sundays

Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:47 pm

Eeyen wrote:
Dragon Fx wrote:

ROFL!

That wasn’t because of Burdur tho, that was because his players got injured and his team was sorry. He left for less than 24 hrs tho.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:55 pm

Man all that’s missing from this thread now is for Razor to come in and write an 8 page rant as to why he doesn’t like Burdur too and then it would be like an old XWA thread Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league   Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league Empty

Back to top Go down

Burdur says he’ll do anything to be allowed into the dynasty league

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next