HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H Empty
PostSubject: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:57 pm

Former WWE and MMA star, Ken Shamrock, was a recent guest on Busted Open Radio on SiriusXM. He had the following to say about Triple H, his current role with the company, and being like Vince McMahon:

"I promise you that Triple H wants to be Vince McMahon, he wants that charisma, he wants that control, and he wants that respect but the only way you going to get the respect by putting yourself a side and pushing other people. Now the only way anyone is going to get pushed is if Triple H has something to do with them, period. That right there is a problem. You can't start an organization when you're actually going to be running it and putting yourself in the limelight. Vince McMahon did not do that. Vince McMahon put over (Hulk)Hogan, McMahon put over Andre the Giant, and he was nowhere to be seen. Right now, you got a guy that's pretty questionable on why he is there and then he makes it even more of a problem by putting himself in the limelight and everybody is going: "See, I told you so.'"
Back to top Go down
Wickdtuk
Jobber
Wickdtuk

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:46 am

<3 Shamrock.

Back to top Go down
http://wickdtuk.wix.com/wickdtuknation
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:36 am

<3 <3 Shamrock
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:02 am

Fuck Ken Shamrock. Trips is laughing at him with his awesome storyline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:09 pm

> Ken Shamrock makes actual sense with his comments
> NO, FUCK KEN SHAMROCK. HHH DESERVES TO HOG ALL THE SPOTLIGHTS
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:22 pm

Yes, because by creating this epic storyline where the boss is in charge and he's an evil dictator, his only goal is to put himself in the spotlight. That makes so much sense. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:31 pm

Thing is, it was a Daniel Bryan storyline before HHH even entered it
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:36 pm

But it makes no sense if HHH doesnt enter it. Plus, HHH is a lot bigger than Bryan is, him being in the storyline only makes it that much better. I know more than a few people that are only watching WWE right now because of Trips being on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:50 pm

Thing is, HHH doesnt NEED to be in it to make it "better". When the Summer of Punk was going, it was going well until...HHH entered it...and it turned into a HHH/Kevin Nash feud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:24 pm

Batman wrote:
Yes, because by creating this epic storyline where the boss is in charge and he's an evil dictator, his only goal is to put himself in the spotlight. That makes so much sense. Funny
You say that like we didn't see this same feud except better executed with McMahon and Austin. Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:29 pm

#WeThePeople wrote:
Thing is, HHH doesnt NEED to be in it to make it "better". When the Summer of Punk was going, it was going well until...HHH entered it...and it turned into a HHH/Kevin Nash feud.
Oh really? So you'd rather trash this entire program that is happening right now, which, by the way has been an amazing storyline thus far, simply because "I don't want HHH to be in it?" yeah, great logic.

Ɖaŋte Cғoss wrote:
Batman wrote:
You say that like we didn't see this same feud except better executed with McMahon and Austin. Indifferent
First off, every time I hear a comparison of Austin and Bryan, I instantly take your opinion that less seriously.
Second off, wrestling storylines are recycled. They always will be. As long as it's not a blatant rip off (Aces and 8's with Nexus or Hogan's 'screwjob' of AJ Styles), there is nothing wrong with it.
Third off, are you saying Vince McMahon ruined the McMahon vs Austin storyline by being in it, the same way HHH is ruining the HHH vs Bryan story?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:52 pm

Who said i wanted to trash it? I said HHH doesnt need to be in every main storyline that happens, which he doesnt. HHH wasnt in the storyline where CM Punk was going on about contract demands was he? NOPE.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:58 pm

No but Vince was involved in the start of the Punk storyline. Point being that people love seeing the boss fail and the guy they don't want overcoming the odds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Batman wrote:
#WeThePeople wrote:
Oh really? So you'd rather trash this entire program that is happening right now, which, by the way has been an amazing storyline thus far, simply because "I don't want HHH to be in it?" yeah, great logic.

Ɖaŋte Cғoss wrote:
Batman wrote:
First off, every time I hear a comparison of Austin and Bryan, I instantly take your opinion that less seriously.
Second off, wrestling storylines are recycled. They always will be. As long as it's not a blatant rip off (Aces and 8's with Nexus or Hogan's 'screwjob' of AJ Styles), there is nothing wrong with it.
Third off, are you saying Vince McMahon ruined the McMahon vs Austin storyline by being in it, the same way HHH is ruining the HHH vs Bryan story?
Only off, I never made any sort of comparisons between Daniel Bryan and Austin or said anything about Vince. You're going way off on a tangent that I didn't even talk about.

Take your arguing elsewhere, I made a sarcastic comment, you're just in your WWE fanboy moment right now.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:38 pm

No, I'm in "WWE has a good storyline but people like Ken Shamrock love to bitch and people agree with them just cause they worship them" mode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:35 pm

here is the truth. This whole storyline is going to make Daniel Bryan a bigger star than he would be just winning the title at Summerslam. Daniel Bryan has beaten both Orton and Cena, two mega stars in WWE back to back. And I know WWE will do the smart thing and Daniel Bryan will walk out Hell in the cell as WWE champion. Which could lead to a Triple H vs Daniel Bryan at WM.all this is huge for Daniel Bryan and is only making him a much bigger star. after all this you can list Daniel Bryan in the list of the biggest stars of all time.being listed among Andre, Hogan, Savage, Warriors, Austin, Rock, Cena, Triple, Taker, and Punk.

Last edited by Mr. Bull on Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:39 pm

^ Exactly, feuding with HHH is doing wonders for him. Fuck Ken Shamrock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:46 pm

Isn't that just Ken being butthurt cuz he didn't get the spotlight like Daniel Bryan is getting now?
Or is he just mad due to the fact he's being heavily criticized for being too old to still be active?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:13 pm

Zanon wrote:
Isn't that just Ken being butthurt cuz he didn't get the spotlight like Daniel Bryan is getting now?
Or is he just mad due to the fact he's being heavily criticized for being too old to still be active?
*alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:20 pm

still a fan of Shamrock, idk why he would act like this. Guess he and Trips have beef or something
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 10:24 pm

Zanon wrote:
"The Most Dangerous Man Alive" is butthurt over Daniel Bryan? Yeah, OK. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:37 pm

It's a great storyline, but Triple H does take up a bit more screen time than he needs to. I can see where Shamrock is coming from, but I think the positives outweigh the negatives here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:47 pm

Batman wrote:
#WeThePeople wrote:

Ɖaŋte Cғoss wrote:
Batman wrote:
LOOK WHAT YOU'VE ALL DONE! RAZOR IS NOW THE MOST INTELLIGENT MEMBER ON THE BOARD!! Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:48 pm

Ily too Mikey. Big Grin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:29 am

Nate wrote:
Zanon wrote:
"The Most Dangerous Man Alive" is butthurt over Daniel Bryan? Yeah, OK. I aint bothered
It's a possibility, given that Shamrock has never won a major title during his WWE career. And D-Bryan, iirc, has won every title but the Intercontinental Championship , even though he's smaller (and apparently "not-so-dangerous") than Shamrock.
So, yeah, I can spot a butthurt.

I agree with the fact that HHH is a spotlight hugger, but in no way he's ruining this storyline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H   Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H Empty

Back to top Go down

Ken Shamrock Criticizes Triple H

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next