HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling   Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:36 pm

According to a new Wrestling Observer report, the current feeling in TNA is the company will survive in some form going forward, if only because SpikeTV will not want to lose the product/TV programming.

It has been previously speculated that The Carter family might want to pull the plug on the company if it continues down its current path, but the report notes it's much more likely The Carter's would sell TNA, so the family could at least get something out of it rather than simply shutting it down.

As far as 2014 and the immediate future of TNA is concerned, the big, lingering questions are who will own it, will the new or curent owners give the company an overhaul, will the roster change, and where will Impact be taped should it be pulled from the road.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling   Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:18 pm

I heard rumours that Viacom (I think that's their name...the peeps who own Spike) wanted to buy TNA a while back, but TNA were not interested. That may be an option down the line.

But it just needs to right people running it and it can thrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling   Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 5:42 pm

I wonder if a group of us from here were to run TNA how'd we get on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling   Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:18 pm

It wouldnt work cause interests would clash. Also Razor would be in the background figuring out ways how to get the company to fold under our noses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling   Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:27 pm

Well, what if Vince decides to step forward and get the company for his Daughter or his son? ... oh wait, that happened before...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling   Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:05 pm

It be better for someone else to own it. I Like to see Spike own it, but allow Double J to run it...maybe JR to run it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling   Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Let Spike own it and get somebody like Heyman to run Creative... hell bring back Cornette or somebody. Let Jarrett run the business side of things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling   Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:11 pm

Heyman works for WWE...Jim...No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling   Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:31 pm

When Heyman's contract expires... He could possibly come in to book for them if the price is right.

Cornette could possibly bring in the Indy guys he worked with in ROH. Plus his experience of booking is good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling   Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:43 pm

If Heyman wanted to go to TNA, it woulda happened by now
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling   Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:24 am

Sell it to Dutch Mantell, damnit. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling   Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:52 am

When they wanted Heyman before, his idea of virtually getting rid of the whole roster was rather ludicrous. I wouldn't want him, personally...and Cornette is an ass so sod him too.

I'd let Jarrett run the place. He truly cares for the company he built...
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling   Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:54 am

Yeah That @ the last part.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling   Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:01 am

Well as long as Jeff doesn't bring his friend Vince Russo back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling   Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:43 am

Chilly wrote:
When they wanted Heyman before, his idea of virtually getting rid of the whole roster was rather ludicrous. I wouldn't want him, personally...and Cornette is an ass so sod him too.

No he just wanted to get rid of the guys that were 40 and up
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling   Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:49 am

Yes but he wanted to do it like all at once, which would have been dumb. Stuff like that needs to be gradual.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling   Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:05 pm

#WeThePeople wrote:
Chilly wrote:

No he just wanted to get rid of the guys that were 40 and up
Exactly. The whole roster. Trollface!
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling   Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:07 pm

Get The Fuck Out 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling   Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:47 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
Well as long as Jeff doesn't bring his friend Vince Russo back.
Why not?
TNA was actually enjoyable when Russo was there, but then, Bruce Prichard happenned.
As Bruce took control of the creative, TNA went downhill big time.

If JJ returned to TNA as the owner, and got Russo behind creative, TNA would get back to its feet in no time.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling   Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:46 pm

lol TNA can't afford to being Russo back. No once The Carter Family sells TNA I have a feeling the promotion will actually need to make money. It's too bad for them Dutch Mantel is in WWE right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling   Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:15 am

They're gonna sell it to Bisch....watch......WATCH!!! Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling   Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: Big Update on the Future of TNA Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1