HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire Pro Wrestling World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Fire Pro Wrestling World  Empty
PostSubject: Fire Pro Wrestling World    Fire Pro Wrestling World  EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 8:15 am

Recently on their twitter, the designers of the game announced a "Management of the Ring" mode will be coming soon. Sounds like a GM mode or be the booker mode.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling World    Fire Pro Wrestling World  EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 2:50 pm

I don't think it's gonna keep me from playing TEW. But it's cool they're adding features.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling World    Fire Pro Wrestling World  EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 4:44 am

from what I have read this is a be a promoter mode basically. You start as a local indy fed and try to build your company as a global titan with sponsors, TV deals, and such. from what I can tell this mode has a lot of depth. Even with the wrestlers attitudes, wrestlers can even no-show events if they have the reputation for doing so, so be careful who you book or sign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling World    Fire Pro Wrestling World  EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:43 am

gameplay

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling World    Fire Pro Wrestling World  EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 1:35 pm

I got sick of the continuous track playing half way through. No way is that something I'm going to watch again without a voice over. Game looks good though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling World    Fire Pro Wrestling World  EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 11:04 pm

I think Justin/Snoopz would like FPWW for how much there is in character creation, but I think that be about it. The controls of the game can take awhile to get use to. It's fun, but damn it can be hard. Once management of the ring comes out I think y'all would like that the most.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling World    Fire Pro Wrestling World  EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 11:10 pm

I'd recommend to wait for more modes to be added before getting it. Its a good game thus far, better than that five star wrestling game that came out. Good to have other wrestling game then just WWE 2k series. Tho tbh I would love to see NJPW try to get a game made. Probably have ROH in their game too as a bonus.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling World    Fire Pro Wrestling World  EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:41 am

I'm gonna try get the game when I can get the Steam library to load.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling World    Fire Pro Wrestling World  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Pro Wrestling World

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1