HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Reveals Reason Behind Recent Cryptic Undertaker Tweets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Reveals Reason Behind Recent Cryptic Undertaker Tweets Empty
PostSubject: WWE Reveals Reason Behind Recent Cryptic Undertaker Tweets   WWE Reveals Reason Behind Recent Cryptic Undertaker Tweets EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:28 pm

For the past couple weeks, WWE has been running cryptic Tweets teasing The Undertaker, and WWE.com has revealed today that the Tweets were intended to hype a new "Undertaker Rises" collectible statue to be released by McFarlane Toys' Todd McFarlane.

The Undertaker statue will be the first in a series of statues called "The Icon Series." You can check out photos of the new Undertaker statue at this link. The WWE.com article notes the following: http://www.wwe.com/inside/undertaker-rises-as-new-mcfarlane-collectibe-statue

Designed by visionary Todd McFarlane, the WWE ICON Series begins with The Undertaker and will include both current WWE Superstars and Legends.

WWE fans amd collectors can look forward to all the statues featuring authentic WWE memorabilia, which are highly limited in production. Select statues will also feature a limited run of authentic WWE Superstar and Legends signatures. Each WWE ICON statue will be created, developed and designed by Todd McFarlane and his award-winning McFarlane Toys design group, in conjunction with WWE, and will be meticulously sculpted and hand-painted to a fully realized likeness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reveals Reason Behind Recent Cryptic Undertaker Tweets   WWE Reveals Reason Behind Recent Cryptic Undertaker Tweets EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:29 pm

I posted all the news for a fuckin toy Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reveals Reason Behind Recent Cryptic Undertaker Tweets   WWE Reveals Reason Behind Recent Cryptic Undertaker Tweets EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:35 pm

Chilly was right.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reveals Reason Behind Recent Cryptic Undertaker Tweets   WWE Reveals Reason Behind Recent Cryptic Undertaker Tweets EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:08 am

I was? Neutral

Well, that's pretty cool I guess. Give me a Shawn Michaels one and I'll be a happy Panda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reveals Reason Behind Recent Cryptic Undertaker Tweets   WWE Reveals Reason Behind Recent Cryptic Undertaker Tweets EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 7:43 am

Chilly wrote:
I was? Neutral

Well, that's pretty cool I guess. Give me a Shawn Michaels one and I'll be a happy Panda.
i think you said it was going to be a toy or a video game
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reveals Reason Behind Recent Cryptic Undertaker Tweets   WWE Reveals Reason Behind Recent Cryptic Undertaker Tweets EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:37 am

Not going to lie, that looks pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reveals Reason Behind Recent Cryptic Undertaker Tweets   WWE Reveals Reason Behind Recent Cryptic Undertaker Tweets EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:40 am

^ Agreed lol

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reveals Reason Behind Recent Cryptic Undertaker Tweets   WWE Reveals Reason Behind Recent Cryptic Undertaker Tweets EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:55 pm

ilikewwe11 wrote:
Chilly wrote:
I was? Neutral

i think you said it was going to be a toy or a video game
I can't remember, but I'll take full credit anyway 8)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reveals Reason Behind Recent Cryptic Undertaker Tweets   WWE Reveals Reason Behind Recent Cryptic Undertaker Tweets Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Reveals Reason Behind Recent Cryptic Undertaker Tweets

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1