HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on Cryptic Undertaker Tweets, Possible WWE Return Date for Kane

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Update on Cryptic Undertaker Tweets, Possible WWE Return Date for Kane Empty
PostSubject: Update on Cryptic Undertaker Tweets, Possible WWE Return Date for Kane   Update on Cryptic Undertaker Tweets, Possible WWE Return Date for Kane EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:50 am

WWE has been running a few cryptic tweets involving the hashtag #RestInPieces, and we had previously noted that it may be to promote the upcoming WWE 2K14 video game. However, WWE tweeted the following this weekend:

@WWE
@Todd_McFarlane will soon give rise to an icon. #RestinPieces

Todd McFarlane is a world reknown comic book artist, writer and toy designer, made famous for the creation of Spawn, and his work on the Spider-Man franchise. We have known two WWE-themed comic series have been in the works for some time, with one being written by WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley.

One of Todd's companies, McFarlane Toys, makes high quality action figures and collectibles, working with popular movies, TV series and video games like the Halo franchise, The Simpsons and many more. WWE has a toy deal with Mattel, who makes all their action figures, and has already released three Undertaker packages this year.

Possible Kane Return Date
The Scottrade Center in St. Louis is advertising Kane for Monday Night Raw on October 14th, which would put him back in time for WWE's Hell in a Cell pay-per-view. Kane has been off television shooting the sequel to WWE Studios' See No Evil, and was written off by Bray Wyatt. For what it's worth, WWE is still not advertising Kane for any events, and the Scottrade Center promotional page is still listing Randy Orton as the WWE Champion.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Update on Cryptic Undertaker Tweets, Possible WWE Return Date for Kane   Update on Cryptic Undertaker Tweets, Possible WWE Return Date for Kane EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:49 pm

It would be so awesome if they made a comic book based off the Undertaker. Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Update on Cryptic Undertaker Tweets, Possible WWE Return Date for Kane   Update on Cryptic Undertaker Tweets, Possible WWE Return Date for Kane EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:35 pm

He's had a comic before, I used to have a few copies of some of the issues, lost them a while back though. 

Update on Cryptic Undertaker Tweets, Possible WWE Return Date for Kane Comic-UT-1half
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Update on Cryptic Undertaker Tweets, Possible WWE Return Date for Kane   Update on Cryptic Undertaker Tweets, Possible WWE Return Date for Kane EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:36 pm

Holy shit! I've never heard of that! Funny
Were they any good?

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Cryptic Undertaker Tweets, Possible WWE Return Date for Kane   Update on Cryptic Undertaker Tweets, Possible WWE Return Date for Kane Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on Cryptic Undertaker Tweets, Possible WWE Return Date for Kane

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1