HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Major Heat on Kassius Ohno

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

Major Heat on Kassius Ohno Empty
PostSubject: Major Heat on Kassius Ohno   Major Heat on Kassius Ohno EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:45 pm

Kassius Ohno (Chris Hero) has been removed from the last two NXT tapings and his current push was stopped by WWE executive Triple H.

The rumored reason is that he has been hesitant during weight training sessions while WWE management has asked him several times to work on his physique while they prepare a story for his main roster debut. When Triple H found out about his “lack of dedication” to cutting weight, he was removed from TV and plans to bring him to the main roster were put on hold.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Major Heat on Kassius Ohno   Major Heat on Kassius Ohno EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:46 pm

FIGHT THE POWER, KASS! Mad as hell 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Major Heat on Kassius Ohno   Major Heat on Kassius Ohno EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:23 pm

Sad, Hero on TV would be the next best thing to Ambrose. Im ready.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Major Heat on Kassius Ohno   Major Heat on Kassius Ohno EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:39 pm

Dammit Kassius, I don't want to have Minkaro's lookalike be a fatty.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Major Heat on Kassius Ohno   Major Heat on Kassius Ohno EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:59 pm

If they just want him to get some better definition and cardio, then I understand where Triple H is coming from. As long as they aren't looking to make him huge and 'roided looking, they aren't asking too much from Hero.

Hopefully he can keep himself from being labeled as having attitude problems. That sort of thing would kill any chance of him going to the main roster. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Major Heat on Kassius Ohno   Major Heat on Kassius Ohno EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:00 pm

He's being denied the chance to be on the main roster because he chooses to be fat. That's still lame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Major Heat on Kassius Ohno   Major Heat on Kassius Ohno EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Reminds me of how CB had the potential to be a mid-carder at best in XWA. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Major Heat on Kassius Ohno   Major Heat on Kassius Ohno EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:05 pm

Nate wrote:
He's being denied the chance to be on the main roster because he chooses to be fat. That's still lame.
You don't choose whatever you want when you work.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Major Heat on Kassius Ohno   Major Heat on Kassius Ohno EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:12 pm

This isn't just an ordinary job. All I'm saying is that if Spradlin is denied prime time because of this, it's Levesque's loss.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Major Heat on Kassius Ohno   Major Heat on Kassius Ohno EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:17 pm

Every job is the same, you do what your boss says. If he chooses to ignore what they want from him then I see no reason why they should move him up.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Major Heat on Kassius Ohno   Major Heat on Kassius Ohno EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:37 pm

But there's a reason why he's being hesitant. It's Spradlin's body, and he doesn't want WWE Management telling him what they want him to do with it. He has that right, at least. But of course, if he's not listening to his boss, he doesn't get a push.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Major Heat on Kassius Ohno   Major Heat on Kassius Ohno EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:45 pm

When you are a wrestler you will be told to cut off or put on weight. If he didn't want to be told to change his weight he should have gone after a different career.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Major Heat on Kassius Ohno   Major Heat on Kassius Ohno EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:04 pm

Wrestlers have the right to either gain or lose weight even without being told. Henry's done it, Big Show's done it - however, it's nothing new that when wrestlers are told to do something, they don't always follow through. THAT is the way the business works. You're told not to do drugs, but you have wrestlers failing wellness tests. You're told to drop weight, and wrestlers aren't doing it, so they don't fit the mold or the image that the BOSS wants. Nothing new. So, Spradlin's pretty much screwed at this point, right? So be it.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Major Heat on Kassius Ohno   Major Heat on Kassius Ohno EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:20 pm

WWE is an image conscious company, so this isn't a surprise really. Big Show & Henry aren't going to be forced to drop a lot of weight because it makes them look more like juggernauts which has more to do w/ their character. Ohno isn't built like that. He is an athlete after all, & it should be expected he'd workout to look fit.

Last edited by Drachen on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Major Heat on Kassius Ohno   Major Heat on Kassius Ohno EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:23 pm

I never said they don't have a right, Im just saying that when it comes to wrestling they may want you to stay a certain weight and if you don't do that then you won't get what you want.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Alliance
Alliance
Amani

PostSubject: Re: Major Heat on Kassius Ohno   Major Heat on Kassius Ohno EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:39 am

I JUST WANT HIM ON TV ALREADY GOD DAMMIT!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Major Heat on Kassius Ohno   Major Heat on Kassius Ohno EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:33 pm

I'm on Triple H's side here. If he needs him to look a certain way for a show that relies on looking a certain way, why not? Hero is an excellent talent, but WWE isn't simply about talent.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Major Heat on Kassius Ohno   Major Heat on Kassius Ohno EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:36 pm

Wonder what Scott has to say about this?

Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Major Heat on Kassius Ohno   Major Heat on Kassius Ohno EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:50 pm

I don't think Trips is saying "YOU MUST LOOK LIKE A GREEK GOD," but he doesn't want Hero to be chubby. Really, with the facilities available to him, and with the people that he has to talk to about formulating a good workout/diet, Hero really has very little excuse for not being in shape.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Major Heat on Kassius Ohno   Major Heat on Kassius Ohno EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:36 pm

Murder Smurf wrote:
Reminds me of how CB had the potential to be a mid-carder at best in XWA. I aint bothered

ROFL! 
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Major Heat on Kassius Ohno   Major Heat on Kassius Ohno EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:17 am

I just want Ohno vs. Punk, man. I don't care HOW he looks. If he can still cravate like a MF'er, let him go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Heat on Kassius Ohno   Major Heat on Kassius Ohno Empty

Back to top Go down

Major Heat on Kassius Ohno

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1