HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO: "Quit Your Whining" | T.K.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PROMO: "Quit Your Whining" | T.K. Empty
PostSubject: PROMO: "Quit Your Whining" | T.K.   PROMO: "Quit Your Whining" | T.K. EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:50 pm

Due October 5, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST (UTC -4 Hours)

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Quit Your Whining" | T.K.   PROMO: "Quit Your Whining" | T.K. EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:30 pm

The scene fades in as cameras are moving towards the parking area of Vendetta.  Several fairly nice cars are in the area, but the focus of this pursuit in particular focuses on a black Ford Mustang Cobra Jet drives into the lot.  The windshield is tinted, preventing anyone from seeing who the driver of the vehicle is as the driver passes by the camera men, and the interviewer without a hint of caring.  Nonetheless, one doesn’t get away from an interviewer with the determination of one Brian Johnson without a fight!  The team follows through as the expensive car parks.  And just who is behind the wheel?  None other than one of the challengers to Hitman Alex’s championship come King of Xtreme 2013, T.K.  As the Evolution of Man steps out, he sees Johnson and immediately lets his head hang a bit before closing and locking the door to his Mustang.

“Couldn't they have gotten someone who wasn’t an annoying prick to interview me upon arrival?”

Johnson looks frustrated by the comment, but decides to brush it to the side instead of allowing T.K. to bother him.  Before he can even bother saying a word however T.K. walks by him while grabbing his mic in the process. 

“You, guy with the camera, follow me.  Johnson, go find something constructive to do.”

Not allowing the stubborn interviewer a chance to rebut the Crimson Giant strides forward beckoning the camera man with him.  The staff member gives Johnson a look before shrugging his shoulders and moving into position to allow T.K. to speak to the crowd.

“Alright, now that he’s out of the way, I will say he has good timing as I have a few things to say tonight.  Over the past few weeks since Endure, I’ve heard a lot of whining.  Hell, I’ve been hearing it since before then.  While I’ve been doing some mental reflection on life I’ve seen people acting like fools.  None more so than the now current world champion… Hitman Alex.”

The crowd can instantly be heard booing as T.K. brings up the world champion’s name, the big man spat it out like a curse rather than a name.

“Now, I can understand where the guy is coming from to be fair, he’s been in this business longer than I have and gets next to no respect.  I mean, it’s hard not to understand that, I went through a few periods of that myself.  There’s a difference though.  I got over it.  I didn’t start talking to just piss you people off.  It was just a byproduct of whatever it was I was trying to do.  Now here I see a man whining about how management doesn’t want him to hold the RSD title.  So as an act of defiance he retired the belt himself out of spite.  So let me get this straight… Our world fucking champion wanted to hold onto a belt that was for people who are still on the up and coming roster?  He’d rather defend a belt against the lower tier talent than move on to his world class challengers?  Dual champion or not, no one can take the achievement away from the guy, but hell, at least when I held multiple belts it was with championships that weren’t aimed at the little guys!

Of course, this isn’t my first encounter with him.  I’ve faced him a couple of times.  Mayhem #13, he was in the fatal four way with Mack, Xtreme Icon and I so many years ago.  Good match, a lot of action.  Neither of us came out on top there, and of course Mack is involved with us again, but I’ll get to that piece of shit later.   The second time was a ladder match, yet again for the world title in a little company called TNL.  We’re allowed to talk about that right?”

T.K. asks pausing mid-walk for a moment as the camera man just shrugs.  The Evolution of Man ponders the thought for a second. 

“Screw it, anyways, he and I were facing each other.  No one else to get in our ways, no excuses.  I won that match.  So it’s not like I don’t know what I’m getting into facing the man.  Hell I respect what he can do in that ring.  Not many can consistently go in and win match after match without any setbacks, and he managed it for the entirety of the world title tournament.  Not like I can complain about it, I dropped out after losing to Caleb.  However, Hitman, you lost my respect the moment you decided you needed to come out there and tell people to respect you.  You don’t demand respect on the mic, you demand respect in the ring.  I can’t wait to make you feel the same pain I inflicted on you back then.  It won’t be pretty, and it won’t be nice.” 

T.K. continues through the hall, before coming to a locker room with a big screen television.  On the screen Vendetta is currently playing live. 

“You see, I have a bit of history with everyone in this match for the world title.  All of us are former world champions after all, well all of us except Drake, but I know him too.  Hitman, David Michaels, Kanimaniac, Mack and myself.  A lot of talent.  And I’ve dealt with all of it.  Drake, him and I have had our disputes before, nothing serious.  I can’t knock the guy, he’s steadily risen through the ranks, and he managed to land this contest.  Can’t knock him for it, but I’ll be damned if I let two world champions in a row be lower tiered motherfuckers.

“David Michaels, man him and I had a bit of fun before.  3 Stages of Hell, unfortunately I didn’t walk out of that hell the victor.  However, he’s so focused on fighting back against the company and its bullshit that he’s lost sight of why he’s here.  Doesn’t make him any less of a threat, but I can tell he doesn’t have quite the exact same drive as he’s had in the past.  And his current issues with JHalc, no, he’s not going to be the biggest threat in the match.  He might take offense to that, but of all the men going into this, he has the most holding him back.  Not really anything new.  The guy is the XWA controversy incarnate. 

“Then there’s Kanimaniac, hell what can I say about the man.  I’ve had a little bit of history with him, but nothing serious enough to claim as historic.  His departure due to injury in 2010 was what opened up the gateway to my success though.  So in that respect I have to thank him, even if it wasn’t under the best of circumstances.  Now I have the chance to prove I could have taken him on.  I hope he’s ready for the challenge.  Of my opponents at King of Xtreme, he’s the only one I doubt that’ll at least even slightly respond to this.  Never the talker, always the strategist…

“But then there’s Mack…”

T.K. pauses for a moment before dropping down on the couch in front of the television, letting loose a big sigh. 

“I’ve had so many issues with this fucker in the past it’s not even funny.  Him and I rose around the same time, our big break was in the same match even.  Mayhem #13 like I mentioned.  That was the match that truly pushed the two of us to the top of the food chain.  Him more so than myself of course, but in the end he’s always been just a few steps ahead of me hasn’t he?  While he won that match, he went on to win multiple world champions, whereas I moved on to the 2011 King of Xtreme, which in the end I unfortunately lost.  From there though I made my rise towards the main event, more specifically getting revenge on Mack for stopping me.  A lot of anger, a lot of chaos.  CENSORED was a fun time I suppose, though I wish I had questioned the sanity of Mirage a bit…

The point however is, Mack and I have quite a bit of history.  I’ve never beaten him, not once.  If I were to retire tomorrow, my only real regret would be that I never beat him.  That I never walked out to that ring in a match with him and walked out the victor.  No matter the number of competitors, no matter the stipulation, no matter the stakes.  He has always been that one step ahead of me.  NO MORE.  If I do one thing in this match at King of Xtreme, it’s going to be breaking that bastard in half.  If it comes down to just him and I.  I will become world champion.  I WILL defeat Mack, none of the rest matters to me.  I’ve been world champion, and as much as I’d love to be champion once more.  Nothing would be sweeter than finally getting that pin over Mack.  Now shooo, I have some studying to do.” 

The camera then switches to show the entrance video for none other than Mack on the television screen as things fade over to ringside.  
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Quit Your Whining" | T.K.   PROMO: "Quit Your Whining" | T.K. EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:42 pm

Awesome promo! I love how you had a little paragraph for every opponent. Very good work, thoroughly enjoyed reading this. You better kick Mack's ass now though. I aint bothered

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Quit Your Whining" | T.K.   PROMO: "Quit Your Whining" | T.K. EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 11:18 am

I love this. I truly did, i didn't know you and Mack had like a little feud/history thing, but glad I know now. Good job on this promo, i loved it. clap 
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Quit Your Whining" | T.K.   PROMO: "Quit Your Whining" | T.K. EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:42 pm

Didn't we win feud of the year once?

Not that those awards matter much since Chilly rigged them last year but still, epic feud it was.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Quit Your Whining" | T.K.   PROMO: "Quit Your Whining" | T.K. EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:37 am

Yeah, why don't you bitch about not winning something becasue you suck balls for another year. Take some advice from the title of this thread, whore I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Quit Your Whining" | T.K.   PROMO: "Quit Your Whining" | T.K. EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 7:43 am

Oh the DRAMA 
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Quit Your Whining" | T.K.   PROMO: "Quit Your Whining" | T.K. EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:14 pm

Chilly wrote:
Yeah, why don't you bitch about not winning something becasue you suck balls for another year. Take some advice from the title of this thread, whore I aint bothered
Sorry, couldn't hear you over my 160 day world title reign last year. Rigger. I aint bothered

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Quit Your Whining" | T.K.   PROMO: "Quit Your Whining" | T.K. EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:50 pm

^ I rigged all your matches where you won cause you promised to make me admin I aint bothered

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Quit Your Whining" | T.K.   PROMO: "Quit Your Whining" | T.K. EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:46 pm

Don't tell them Mad as hell

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Quit Your Whining" | T.K.   PROMO: "Quit Your Whining" | T.K. Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO: "Quit Your Whining" | T.K.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1