HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Bringing Back Past Stars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Bringing Back Past Stars Empty
PostSubject: WWE Bringing Back Past Stars   WWE Bringing Back Past Stars EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 9:35 am

As noted earlier, WWE is reportedly looking to bring Jinder Mahal back to the company, and is one of the several former stars likely to return.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting Mahal will likely appear on RAW; it was also said Brian Myers was another name likely to return, and he would probably use his former ‘Curt Hawkins’ name on Smackdown. MVP has denied a return to the company after his name was mentioned by Teddy Long on a podcast, and Stevie Richards is expected back, but these remain unconfirmed.

WWE is reportedly looking to bring back some past talent to help work with and put over newer talents; Rhyno and Shelton Benjamin are two of the confirmed names to return as Rhyno made a live appearance and a promo for Benjamin aired on Smackdown this week.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back Past Stars   WWE Bringing Back Past Stars EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 10:54 am

I figured TNA was going to grab Mahal for their India tour that's never going to happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back Past Stars   WWE Bringing Back Past Stars EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 12:16 pm

realt wrote:
MVP has denied a return to the company
Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back Past Stars   WWE Bringing Back Past Stars EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 4:04 pm

I doubt MVP would be too thrilled to be brought back as talent enhancement
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back Past Stars   WWE Bringing Back Past Stars EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 4:26 pm

WWE has been trying to convince people that they have enough talent to pull the draft off but have been scrambling to bring in guys like Rhyno, Curt Hawkins, and Jinder Mahal back to bring in more depth? clown
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back Past Stars   WWE Bringing Back Past Stars EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 7:51 pm

The Draft sounded good, but not enough talent to make up for it. I noticed how small the locker rooms looked during that main event at Battleground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back Past Stars   WWE Bringing Back Past Stars EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 10:05 pm

I don't know if I can take Curt Hawkins serious after his stunts on Grims Toy Show haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back Past Stars   WWE Bringing Back Past Stars Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Bringing Back Past Stars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1