HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Bringing Back Axelmania?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

WWE Bringing Back Axelmania? Empty
PostSubject: WWE Bringing Back Axelmania?   WWE Bringing Back Axelmania? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 5:35 pm

When WWE terminated Hulk Hogan’s contract on July 24 amid allegations that he made racist comments, virtually all references to his legendary name were removed from their website, including his listing as a judge for Tough Enough, his merchandise from WWE Shop, and his entry from its WWE Hall of Fame page. This included any imagery that could be associated with him, and for Curtis Axel, it meant the demise of his character patterned after the legendary wrestler.

In an update, Axel’s profile on WWE.com was reverted back to the “Axelmania” character today.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back Axelmania?   WWE Bringing Back Axelmania? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:37 pm

It's too bad Joe Hennig was turned into a joke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back Axelmania?   WWE Bringing Back Axelmania? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 1:27 am

Yes! Axelmania!
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back Axelmania?   WWE Bringing Back Axelmania? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:38 am

God dammit, just give him a REAL fucking gimmick. This is Mr. Perfect's son for crying out loud and you've got him as some stupid idiot wanting to be Hogan <_<
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back Axelmania?   WWE Bringing Back Axelmania? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:57 am

I mean, they had him beat Triple H and Cena back to back and no one ever got on him. I personally think he's ok, but I don't see why people think he's good tbh. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back Axelmania?   WWE Bringing Back Axelmania? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 5:03 am

Watch his NXT matches and you'll know what the Hype is about on Curtis Axel
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back Axelmania?   WWE Bringing Back Axelmania? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 5:07 am

Batman wrote:
I mean, they had him beat Triple H and Cena back to back and no one ever got on him. I personally think he's ok, but I don't see why people think he's good tbh. Neutral
I don't really think beating HHH due to him having injuries from Brock and beating Cena twice via no-show cause of Ryback were really going to do anything to get him over. He's good. Not amazing, but good, especially after his time teaming with Ryback. The guy's got talent. They just completely fucked up his push.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back Axelmania?   WWE Bringing Back Axelmania? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 5:21 am

Ah. I've never been too impressed with him, even in NXT - which I did see his matches in (why do people always jump to that conclusion? >_>) but maybe he'll change my mind. I dont think he's bad, I just dont get the hype, but maybe I will eventually like I did with Ziggler.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back Axelmania?   WWE Bringing Back Axelmania? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 6:40 am

I don't overhype him personally. I don't think he's amazing, so to speak, I'm just annoyed he's never got a real chance. I mean even the thing with Heyman didn't last long before he turned into Punk's jobber and then some weird love story with Ryback.

He just deserves a legitimate shot and doing something that isn't a comedy routine.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back Axelmania?   WWE Bringing Back Axelmania? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 6:54 am

UPDATE:

I just checked WWE.com again.

The gimmick is gone again.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back Axelmania?   WWE Bringing Back Axelmania? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 7:39 am

Well good.

At the same time, could once again mean Axel is done too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back Axelmania?   WWE Bringing Back Axelmania? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:05 am

I would honestly enjoy seeing Axel and Sandow as a gimmick-light underdog tag team. I'd rather see them in the current weekly matches than Ascension or Los Matadores.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back Axelmania?   WWE Bringing Back Axelmania? Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Bringing Back Axelmania?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1