HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neve Campbell Would Consider a Return to ‘Scream’?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Neve Campbell Would Consider a Return to ‘Scream’? Empty
PostSubject: Neve Campbell Would Consider a Return to ‘Scream’?   Neve Campbell Would Consider a Return to ‘Scream’? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 12:51 pm

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3382187/neve-campbell-would-consider-a-return-to-scream/

Just yesterday The Guardian posted an interview with Neve Campbell, star of the four Scream films, in which she stated “I’m so glad those days are over.”

While the interview bits sounded callous, I just thought it was more of her reflecting on what it took for her to get to where she is now: starring on Netflix’s “House of Cards.”

It was easy to take it as a slap in the face to Wes and the Scream films, but I don’t think it was that at all, which is why I’m happy EW has this juicy quote from Campbell:

That said, she isn’t opposed to seeing her other claim to fame return if it’s handled correctly. After starring in four ‘Scream’ films, Campbell says that she would be open to considering another turn as scream queen Sidney Prescott, but the decision would be “a tough one” after the death of franchise director Wes Craven.

“Wes was so responsible for the success of it and the brilliance of it, and he was a dear, dear friend and a mentor, and I just don’t know how I would feel at the moment if it came around again,” she explains. “It would have to be something really special and really different. They’d have to be really convincing about who they decided to bring on as director, and I’d still have to do a bit of soul-searching on that one.”
Back to top Go down

Neve Campbell Would Consider a Return to ‘Scream’?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1