HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you think of WWE Fastlane?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

What did you think of WWE Fastlane? Empty
PostSubject: What did you think of WWE Fastlane?   What did you think of WWE Fastlane? EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 11:25 pm

Yeah That I don\'t know

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of WWE Fastlane?   What did you think of WWE Fastlane? EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 11:29 pm

Watched it at a friend's house so I usually prefer PPV's when I'm watching with friends but this one was kinda average regardless aside from that excellent main event. Brock just fits triple threat matches so well it's like they can't go wrong.

There were a few other decent to somewhat solid matches in there but overall not that exciting as a PPV leading to WM. Also the New Day / E&C segment was pretty great until it got weird.. Funny

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of WWE Fastlane?   What did you think of WWE Fastlane? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 12:50 am

Pretty mediocre. Owens and Ziggler was very good and AJ and Jericho was good. A lot of bad stuff. The main event was entertaining and all, but the ending was really bad.

What did you think of WWE Fastlane? FJBloTX
What did you think of WWE Fastlane? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of WWE Fastlane?   What did you think of WWE Fastlane? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 1:37 am

I thought it was boring until the main-event. Although Ziggler vs Owens was good. Brie Bella vs Charlotte was low-key good, too, I thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of WWE Fastlane?   What did you think of WWE Fastlane? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 5:17 am

Owens vs Ziggler & Styles vs Jericho were good, except for the fact that I've seen these matches a few times already.

Brie Bella vs Charllotte was very predictable but was a decent match.

New Day segment was probably the only thing that really excited me.

Kalisto vs Del Rio was interesting and good, but again I've seen this match more then I shouldve.

Banks and Lynch vs Team Bad was good and I enjoyed it more then the other divas match.

Wyatt family vs Ryback, Kane & Big Show.... Didn't like the result.

Reigns vs Ambrose vs Lesnar, shit ending. No Wyatt Family taking out Brock and just the ending in general was shit.

2.5/5 Could've been a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of WWE Fastlane?   What did you think of WWE Fastlane? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:58 am

It fucking sucked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of WWE Fastlane?   What did you think of WWE Fastlane? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 9:54 am

This was a PPV that had a lot of logic and booking fails.

Why the fuck was Del Rio and Kalisto on the damn pre-show and Curtis Axel vs R-Truth was on the main fucking card?

Why did the Wyatts lose to Big Show, Kane and Ryback?

The ending to the triple threat match...I don't mind Reigns winning because it makes Storyline sense...but that was the lamest Triple Threat finish I have seen in a long time...and why the fuck did it take to the end of the match for a weapon to finally to be brought in? Dean should've brought one in a long time ago because he can't match power with Reigns and Lesnar...so why not just hit them with everything you can find.

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of WWE Fastlane?   What did you think of WWE Fastlane? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:30 pm

Really bad. Owens vs Ziggler was great, Jericho vs AJ was too, aside from the few botches.

The New Day/EC segment was really good until LON came out for no reason.

Wyatt's losing was really stupid, the divas matches were both good. I was surprised Brie vs Charlotte wasn't bad, but the ending was random. Truth vs Axel was ridiculously stupid and pointless. Triple threat was good but the ending was awful. Why did Roman get up after taking chair shots like 10 seconds before? Awful ending.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of WWE Fastlane?   What did you think of WWE Fastlane? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 6:39 pm

I need to watch Styles vs. Jericho. Every since I heard about that match happening on Raw, I've been meaning to watch. That is a long time dream match of mine. Other than that I may watch the main event.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of WWE Fastlane?   What did you think of WWE Fastlane? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 9:34 pm

I also recommend the divas tag team match. It's very good.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of WWE Fastlane?   What did you think of WWE Fastlane? Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you think of WWE Fastlane?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1