HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane Empty
PostSubject: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:42 am

According to the latest edition of he Wrestling Observer Newsletter, here is the projected card for WrestleMania 31…

* WWE Title Match: Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns
* Sting vs. Triple H
* The Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt
* US Title Match: Champion Rusev vs. John Cena (Possible Stipulation to be Added)
* Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins (Possible Jon Stewart Involvement)
* IC Title Match: Champion Bad News Barrett vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. R-Truth (Possible Stipulation to be Added)
* Tag team Title Match: Champions Kidd and Cesaro vs. The Usos
* A woman’s match
* Andre The Giant Battle Royal: Participants likely to be Adam Rose, Big E, Big Show, Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel, The Miz, Damien Mizdow, Darren Young, Erick Rowan, Fandango, Los Matadores, Kane, Kofi Kingston, Sheamus, Luke Harper, Sin Cara, Titus O’Neil, Ryback, Xavier Woods, The Ascension and Zack Ryder
* Goldust vs. Stardust is possible for the show

That's 10 matches for a 4 hour show, i can see a lot of time being cut from some of them and the tag titles being added to the preshow like last year
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:09 am

Need extra time? Cut that Divas match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 1:55 pm

they will probably put the Tag team title match on the pre-show (which is stupid, but it's wwe) the women's match won't be long. And the fatal 4 way will probably only be 8 to 10 mins long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:40 pm

No Daniel Bryan?
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:42 pm

^IC title match.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:45 pm

Oh true. I didn't see that. Wouldn't make more sense to just have him win the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal? It would send the fans home happy or at least lighten up the mood before Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:18 pm

This is why you shouldnt book WWE shows
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:37 pm

DB in a 5-way IC title match? Funny Really? Funny

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:41 pm

they will probably add sheamus to make it a 6 man ladder match for the IC title.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:22 pm

So two of the biggest stars in WWE right now will be competing for midcard titles no one cares about?

Brilliant idea. Bruh......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:37 pm

I at least give WWE for trying to make them relevant. But it's more then just who is holding the titles. The midcard champions should always be in big time feud and storylines. They are freaking champions and she be presented as such. Not win the title and become everyones jobber bitch.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:39 pm

A 6-way ladder match with those names in it would be pretty great to watch tbh. So at least there's that. I aint bothered

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 5:01 am

Dead: Forum MVP wrote:
This is why you shouldnt book WWE shows

:bret:
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 5:21 am

I didn't notice Bryan in the IC Title match. That's...just asking for the fans to boo Funny
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:01 pm

Roman Reigns should be challenging for the Intercontinental championship and Ambrose and Bryan should be in ghe main event. Reigns is not even comparable to Ambrose. Ambrose has main event experience before the Rumble against Rollins and Wyatt, he's over with the fans, he's better on the mic, he's a better wrestler, he can tell a better story, he had the best feud of 2014, he was the only good thing in WWE ever since the Shield broke up. Why not give Ambrose the main event spot against Brock Lesnar, go back and fourth on the mic with Paul Heyman which would be fucking amazing to see, then have Ambrose beat Lesnar in an awesome no disqualification match, Ambrose becomes the new WWE world heavyweight champion. Remember when Ambrose told Rollins after MITB and told him "I'm gonna make sure you never cash in it because I'm always gonna stop you every time" or something like that? Well, how fitting you it be to have Rollins cash in on Dean Ambrose (the only way he can cash in his contract without always being attacked by Ambrose, is to cash in on Ambrose! Brilliant!) after a hard fought match up against Brock Lesnar. It would add more heat to the feud of Ambrose - Rollins because Ambrose never pinned Rollins and that would be the ultimate insult to win the wwe world title and lose it immediately to the guy who stabbed you in the back. As for Reigns, he could've had his feud with Barrett and win his first singles championehip, the IC title. Ambrose was US champ for 351 days, the next step in his solo career should be the WWE world title, Reigns was tag team champion, the next step in his career should be his first singles title and it should be either the US or IC title to build himself a fanbase, popularity and earn respect for his work and not his fucking looks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:28 pm

The IC was once the work horse title
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:15 pm

See, Luigi, usually I find your wrestling comments to be stupid. Why can't you make more sensible posts like this one? That was actually very good.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:28 pm

the best thing Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose can do is make this match steal the show. If you can't be the main event, make your match more talked about then the main event.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:37 pm

^ What's the point in doing that when Vince is just gonna be all "HURR DURR I DONT CARE WHO'S TALENTED OR THE FANS LIKE, I PUSH WHO I WANT LOL."

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:46 pm

giving your supports a damn good match?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:56 pm

The Ladder Match is gonna be better than the main event anyway, regardless of who Vince McMahon wants to push.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:58 pm

^^ I know, my point is, how are wrestlers going to be motivated to give a shit when Vince doesn't? Why do your best to put on an amazing match if Vince is just gonna go and be like "lol I don't care, make them job to Big Show" next week?

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 3:08 pm

Last year Vince fucked with Daniel Bryan's moment. He had Brock end Taker's streak. The next day more people talked about Brock beating Taker then Daniel Bryan beating Triple H, Orton, and Batista all in the same night. This year Daniel Bryan can fuck with Vince McMahon's main event. He can be like you fucked with my moment last year, you are not giving me another main event then fine. My match will be match of the night. The next day people will be talking about my match more then Reigns vs Brock.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 3:10 pm

Thing is Bryan Danielson and Dean Ambrose aren't main event draws.

Of course WWE booked both of them like shit. But it's easier to just blame the talent and not creative.

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 3:43 pm

If internet fans were in charge of booking WM they'd be out of ideas in 4 years. Thirsty Mofos

Seriously, the anger from "smarks" over Reigns vs Lesnar happening is ridiculous. They have potentially one shot to have a Reigns/Lesnar match so it'd be dumb to pass up on it... this is the match they've built up to all year / possibly the main reason why they ended the streak / etc. etc. etc. and people want them to not go through with it? Fail!

Making it a triple threat yet again with the addition of Bryan again would have been one of the worst things to do. They'd basically be burying Reigns because all the attention and support would be going to DB.

Most importantly, the very best don't have to be in the World title match every year. NAH Dean Ambrose should NOT be in the World title match yet. Honestly, (and as a huge fan of Ambrose) I think he could go years before main eventing WrestleMania and he'd be fine. And DB will live through this.

I know most will disagree but I just think so many people are so stubborn over this. Funny

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane Empty

Back to top Go down

Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next