HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 3:50 pm

Batman wrote:
^ What's the point in doing that when Vince is just gonna be all "HURR DURR I DONT CARE WHO'S TALENTED OR THE FANS LIKE, I PUSH WHO I WANT LOL."
Vince did that with John Cena cause the kids loved him. It turned out perfectly fine as they got one of the biggest stars over the past decades out of it. Over time, Cena got better. Over time, the boos also went away (or at least lowered dramatically).

Vince is just trying to do the same with Reigns now. And I don't blame his stubbornness after seeing what happened with John Cena. Vince was as stubborn as it gets with Cena. People either forget or ignore that.

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 3:51 pm

WWE devalued both Bryan Danielson and Roman Reigns this year. WWE doesn't know what they're doing.

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 3:53 pm

^ I actually agree with you on a lot of that. Like I said this has been something they have been planning on doing for awhile now and people should have seen it coming. I give WWE for actually sticking to their guns. I see Daniel Bryan winning the IC as something that be great for the title. Daniel Bryan is a top star rather Vince likes it or not. With him as IC champion, they should have people gunning for the title like it was the wwe title...because its a championship. And with Dean I believe he should be a Heel and mr. MITB when he becomes WWE champion.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 3:54 pm

Yeah, Ambrose definitely needs to be Mr. MITB. YO Way too fitting for it to not be.

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 3:55 pm

BurdurSmurf wrote:
Batman wrote:
^ What's the point in doing that when Vince is just gonna be all "HURR DURR I DONT CARE WHO'S TALENTED OR THE FANS LIKE, I PUSH WHO I WANT LOL."
Vince did that with John Cena cause the kids loved him. It turned out perfectly fine as they got one of the biggest stars over the past decades out of it. Over time, Cena got better. Over time, the boos also went away (or at least lowered dramatically).

Vince is just trying to do the same with Reigns now. And I don't blame his stubbornness after seeing what happened with John Cena. Vince was as stubborn as it gets with Cena. People either forget or ignore that.

if you compare Cena to how he was winning his first championship to his winning his 15th champion it is almost day and night.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 3:55 pm

BurdurSmurf wrote:
WWE tried to before. Diesel, when he became WWE World Champion, become the babyface that would smile. He wasn't a badass anymore. And guess what? He became the worst drawing WWE World Champion in history. And it wasn't the man. Because just a few years later he would draw a shit ton of money as part of The nWo in WCW.

WWE was doing that with Roman Reigns last I was watching WWE. It's stupid. Roman Reigns shouldn't be trying to be the next John Cena. No one is going to do that. He should be the first Roman Reigns.

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 3:58 pm

^ bingo with that last statement. Reigns can actually be good talker when Vince isn't feeding him his lines. I remember Big show saying after he got superman punch the night after TLC. He said "You hit like a bitch." and Reigns quickly reply. "Well you are a Bitch."
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 4:06 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
WWE devalued both Bryan Danielson and Roman Reigns this year. WWE doesn't know what they're doing.
*Daniel Bryan

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 4:11 pm

I don't disagree with that. His character should not be the same as John Cena, or even similar in any way for that matter. But Vince will try to push him like a Superman, that's my point. And I don't think he will or should give up on that. He just really needs to think about changing how Reigns acts if it's gonna work. Basically, just cut the cheesiness and don't give Reigns the poster boy attitude. He can still be that top dominant face that the kids will all love. And if he cuts the character traits that aren't working for Reigns, then everyone could start liking Reigns.

I mean next John Cena as in the next top guy. Not literally next John Cena.

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 4:21 pm

BurdurSmurf wrote:

I mean next John Cena as in the next top guy. Not literally next John Cena.

Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane - Page 2 Tumblr_nkg8kpoygn1s9jlrto1_250
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane   Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Projected WrestleMania 31 Card Following Fastlane

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2