HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steve Austin Is “99% Sure” He’ll Be At Wrestlemania 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Steve Austin Is “99% Sure” He’ll Be At Wrestlemania 32 Empty
PostSubject: Steve Austin Is “99% Sure” He’ll Be At Wrestlemania 32   Steve Austin Is “99% Sure” He’ll Be At Wrestlemania 32 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 12:41 pm

During his appearance on today’s episode of The Ross Report, WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin said he is “99 percent sure” he will be in Dallas, Texas for Wrestlemania 32 this April.

Jim Ross’ 100th podcast episode featured Austin as the guest, and they discussed a number of topics, including Wrestlemania memories, Roman Reigns, Paul Heyman and more. During the show, Ross asked Austin if he would be in the area for WWE’s flagship show, and Austin said he’s “99% sure” he would be in Texas for the event.

Austin said nothing’s been discussed creatively, and he’s not sure that he would play any role on the show at this point. Austin says he does have an idea that makes sense to him, but he can’t talk about it right now. He added:

“Whether we do something in the ring, or if I’m part of the show — it remains to be seen. A big part of the WrestleMania weekend for me is going to the Hall Of Fame. By hook or by crook, I see myself being there.”
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin Is “99% Sure” He’ll Be At Wrestlemania 32   Steve Austin Is “99% Sure” He’ll Be At Wrestlemania 32 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 4:19 am

I doubt he'll wrestle, since I feel like he'll never wrestle again, but seeing him in another random promo would honestly be meh. I'd rather see him try to wrestle someone than see a crappy and meaningless promo.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin Is “99% Sure” He’ll Be At Wrestlemania 32   Steve Austin Is “99% Sure” He’ll Be At Wrestlemania 32 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 5:53 am

I dunno but...
3:16:
Unless he was actually cleared for a fight but... as much as I'd love to see a final match for him, I doubt it :c
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin Is “99% Sure” He’ll Be At Wrestlemania 32   Steve Austin Is “99% Sure” He’ll Be At Wrestlemania 32 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 6:21 am

I don't think I've seen a single SCSA promo since he's been retired that I'd call "crappy". Meaningless, maybe, but not crappy. He's not The Rock.

PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin Is “99% Sure” He’ll Be At Wrestlemania 32   Steve Austin Is “99% Sure” He’ll Be At Wrestlemania 32 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 10:19 am

I'd like to think if Punk were still in the company we'd be getting that match at some point
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin Is “99% Sure” He’ll Be At Wrestlemania 32   Steve Austin Is “99% Sure” He’ll Be At Wrestlemania 32 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 2:51 pm

^^ Pretty much every promo since he's retired has been crappy. Funny The only good thing about them is his music hitting and everyone marking out. Once he's out and starts talking, it's just so generic. It's not his fault, mind you, his mic skills are awesome ofc. It's just that his promos are meaningless. They don't do anything. They're just meant to have him out there and talk about random shit and then leave. SOMETIMES after stunning someone. There have been a few exceptions, like the RAW 15th Anniversary ending, but for the most part his promos have been bad. Especially the more recent ones. At least the Rock's promos usually meant something.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin Is “99% Sure” He’ll Be At Wrestlemania 32   Steve Austin Is “99% Sure” He’ll Be At Wrestlemania 32 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 5:35 pm

I disagree completely. I have thoroughly enjoyed every Stone Cold promo I've seen since he retired. I don't think promos need to have a meaning, other than "let's cut an entertaining promo", to be entertaining. The Rock's may have had more meaning than that, but the majority of them were complete crap. He was getting out-promo'd by everyone he was up against. Punk, Cena, even the Miz.

I've only enjoyed three Rock promos since he came back; the very first one, where he announced he'd host WM, the one from WM 30 with Hogan and SCSA and the one from WM 31 with Ronda.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin Is “99% Sure” He’ll Be At Wrestlemania 32   Steve Austin Is “99% Sure” He’ll Be At Wrestlemania 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steve Austin Is “99% Sure” He’ll Be At Wrestlemania 32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1