HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S2.) Vladimir Strife and Khideep Horn - "The King's Successor"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

S2.) Vladimir Strife and Khideep Horn - "The King's Successor" Empty
PostSubject: S2.) Vladimir Strife and Khideep Horn - "The King's Successor"   S2.) Vladimir Strife and Khideep Horn - "The King's Successor" EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 12:48 am

Deadline: Wednesday, November 25th, 2015 at 11:59:59 PM
Back to top Go down

S2.) Vladimir Strife and Khideep Horn - "The King's Successor" Empty
PostSubject: Re: S2.) Vladimir Strife and Khideep Horn - "The King's Successor"   S2.) Vladimir Strife and Khideep Horn - "The King's Successor" EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:19 pm

As the camera's cut away from the exciting conclusion of the triple threat match, XWA interviewer Brian Johnson stands front and center, straightening his blazer to look his best. He raises the microphone before him as he gets word that the cameras are rolling and smiles to those watching around the world.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm very fortunate tonight to be here with one of the finalist in this year's King of Xtreme tournament, the lovely Khideep Horn, and her mentor - the winner, in fact, of last year's K.O.X. tournament - the infamous Vladimir Strife."

The camera pans over to include the duo in the shot, jeers audible in the background from the Denver audience. The sound of them brings a slight smile to the face of the Barbarian Lord, who gives Brian a pat on the shoulder. The loud-mouth flinches, no stranger to being bullied in the past and having found himself tonight standing beside potentially the worst bully in the history of the sport.

"Good to be here, Brian."

The smaller man watches Vladimir a moment, a bit surprised by his cheer and skeptical of it's cause. He shakes it off and continues onto the task at hand, maintaining his professionalism.

"Mr. Strife, tonight your student, Khideep Horn, goes one on one with Caleb Spires to determine the winner of the King of Xtreme tournament. As you are obviously aware, having won that very honor last year, the star that wins will face the XWA World Heavyweight Champion for the title at the biggest show of the year - Xtrememania. How does it feel, as her mentor and trainer, to see her reach this kind of a level so quickly in her career?"

He moves the microphone over in front of the Behemoth, who smiles cordially. Behind him, the pupil in question stands strong and unwavering, a testament to her discipline and determination.

"It feels great. I'm extremely proud of her and I'm looking forward to seeing how much further she'll continue to go."

"With that said, Mr. Strife, it is my understanding that you had originally intended to enter the King of Xtreme tournament yourself with the hopes of being the first star to ever be crowned King of Xtreme in consecutive years. Does it bother you to see your pupil poised to win that very tournament that you were shut out of due to the doctor's orders?"

There's a flash of something less warm in the Czar of Scars eyes, a glimmer of annoyance as he grits his teeth a bit.

"First, Brian... do not EVER call me a star.. I am a wrestler. Razor Xtreme, Jacob Azazel, Caleb Spires - those are 'stars'. The kind of person that'd just as soon lose as win just as long as they get to see their names up in pretty lights and pull some more followers on Twitter. Secondly, there was never a 'hope' to win the tournament. If I hadn't been denied my spot in the King of Xtreme tournament, I WOULD have won it. There's not a person in this locker room that could have stopped me from doing so. And third - I have absolutely no resentment towards Khideep for being here where I couldn't. It's not her fault in the least that the doctor was foolish enough to think I'm not fit to be in that ring. And beyond that, it was I who brought her in for this, that pushed her to join and dominate the KoX."

Johnson seems to almost stumble over his words as he pours them out in apology.

"I'm so so very sorry, Mr Strife. I promise that I never meant to insinuate in any form that you were like that or some sort of a glory hound. Please forgive me. I swear I didn't.."

A roll of Vladimir's eyes show the interviewer that the GodKing could care less, his apathy welcome in the fear of his anger.

"So.. uhmm.. Mr. Strife.. I guess the one thing left to ask then is how do you expect Khideep to do tonight in this 'I Quit' match against Caleb Spires?"

A smile returns to the lips of the Romanian and he gives a knowing look as he responds.

"Oh, there's absolutely no doubt about it. She is going to go out there, beat him, and win this thing. There's no way that she can lose this match."

"You sound extremely confident, Mr. Strife.."

"I am beyond confident. The conditions are perfect. See, Brian, let me tell you a little something about Khideep Horn.."

Vladimir takes the microphone from the interviewer with a grin.

"Ever since Khideep Horn debuted on the scene, Khideep Horn has been the subject of controversy. Everyone has been abuzz about Khideep Horn. They said Khideep Horn was too innocent, Khideep Horn is too young, Khideep Horn lacks the experience and maturity to perform on par with the veterans and satisfy a crowd. They debated the legality of Khideep Horn."

"Wait.. what are we talking about here?"

"Whether or not Khideep Horn would be legal! They tried to pull the boys' club card on us, tried to say that my pupil shouldn't be in the tournament because the title said 'King'."

"Ohhhh..."

"But they caved. They got one look at Khideep Horn and they shrugged, probably had a little chuckle, said 'Fine, bring in Khideep Horn. We don't care.' Because they underestimated the power of Khideep Horn. And then, once they actually saw what Khideep Horn was, what Khideep Horn was capable of, the next thing you knew, they were up in arms again. 'Khideep Horn is too dangerous. Khideep Horn is too violent. Khideep Horn is offensive.' It was so easy for them to look at Khideep Horn when everything was tame and before the action started, but they didn't realize how deep they were in until Khideep Horn got hardcore. It was perfect. Not a one of those stuffy assholes at the top could have envisioned that Khideep Horn could be so sadistic or that Khideep Horn could be so bloody."

"....."

"And now, Caleb Spires is up to bat. And let me tell you right now, Mr. Spires, that I know what you're thinking.. You're thrilled. You're excited. You WANT Khideep Horn. You've wanted Khideep Horn all along, but you couldn't tell a soul. But you have... You've been dying for Khideep Horn, begging for Khideep Horn, and dreaming of Khideep Horn! You watch Khideep Horn and you see someone young, someone inexperienced and innocent, someone you can dominate. You want to take advantage of my student's unrefined mind. You want to be her first."

"Wait, wait, wait - hold it! Whoa, whoa whoa! Her first?"

"Yeah, dipshit. Have you really not done your homework enough to realize that my student has yet to lose so much as a single match? What kind of shitty interviewer are you?"

"Oh, wow... oh, god, I'm sorry, Mr. Strife.."

Vladimir rolls his eyes again and continues.

"But, Caleb, just like those at the top who I had to convince to give Khideep Horn a try, you're going to realize that Khideep Horn isn't how you imagine Khideep Horn to be. You're salivating right now.. just thinking about what you're going to do when you get your hands on Khideep Horn. You're going to come at Khideep Horn hard and fast. But you're going to find out soon enough that what matters will NOT be what you do to Khideep Horn, but what Khideep Horn does to you.. and when you're laying there at the end of the night, Caleb, spent and sweaty and exhausted... when you've given it everything you have.. all the pounding and slamming in your arsenal, every blow you've got.. and she's still going and you don't have it in you to finish her.. you are going to be forced to surrender to Khideep Horn."

Vladimir clears his throat and takes on a much more serious and stoic tone as he gets closer to the camera now.

"Understand Caleb that you step into that ring tonight against MY student.. the protege of the greatest wrestler of all times. She is one of the most dominant people to ever grace a ring, male or female. She does not understand the concept of mercy. The words 'I Quit' are not in her vocabulary. She is ruthless and relentless and unyielding and she is COMING FOR YOU! And that... is no laughing matter, Mr. Spires.. so I hope you're ready."

The GodKing's expression flips back to a more light-hearted one as he hands the microphone back to Brian and puts his arm around Khideep, a mischievous look in his eyes.

"Now, my protege, there's a matter of your... payment plan."

Strife runs the tip of his pointer finger up the midsection of his prized fighter and she looks down toward the ground sullenly before the pair walk away, leaving Brian Johnson shaking his head, lost for words. He looks at the camera for a moment, opens his mouth and shrugs his shoulders before walking away in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down

S2.) Vladimir Strife and Khideep Horn - "The King's Successor"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1