HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kurt Angle Says He Might Pursue a Career in Education After His Pro Wrestling Career is Over

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kurt Angle Says He Might Pursue a Career in Education After His Pro Wrestling Career is Over Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle Says He Might Pursue a Career in Education After His Pro Wrestling Career is Over   Kurt Angle Says He Might Pursue a Career in Education After His Pro Wrestling Career is Over EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 11:06 am

TNA star Kurt Angle has posted a new blog over at KurtAngleBrand.com, during which he says he might pursue a career in education after he’s finished with wrestling.

As noted, Angle previously announced he will be taking a year off wrestling when his current TNA deal expires.

Angle posted the following:

My “long shot” dream was to be an Olympic Champion. Winning gold was my lifelong dream. I also had another passion, to be a teacher…to teach our youth. I have a college degree in education. I accomplished my ultimate dream, winning gold in the 1996 Olympics, but now that I’ve accomplished it, I want to use my college education to help others and to teach others.

Now that I am entering this part of my life, a time to slow down and reflect on all that I have personally achieved, I have a story that I want to share to help those people! I want to help others accomplish their goals and I can use my education to achieve that.

Our lives have so much meaning and we should continue to evolve, in every aspect. If you have your s–t together, then you’re prepared to accomplish your goals. If you don’t have your s–t together, start now and make your life something special. Help yourself to help others and your life will be prosperous. And remember… push toward every goal that you have, every single day, for your whole life. The day you stop pushing yourself is the day you have given up. So don’t give up. Watch, listen and learn, and make everything you do benefit you, your family, and others.
That’s what GOD has intended. It’s Damn true.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Kurt Angle Says He Might Pursue a Career in Education After His Pro Wrestling Career is Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Says He Might Pursue a Career in Education After His Pro Wrestling Career is Over   Kurt Angle Says He Might Pursue a Career in Education After His Pro Wrestling Career is Over EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 12:13 pm

The thought of it is almost terrifying tbh.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Says He Might Pursue a Career in Education After His Pro Wrestling Career is Over   Kurt Angle Says He Might Pursue a Career in Education After His Pro Wrestling Career is Over EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 3:18 pm

nervous
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Says He Might Pursue a Career in Education After His Pro Wrestling Career is Over   Kurt Angle Says He Might Pursue a Career in Education After His Pro Wrestling Career is Over EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 3:52 pm

Kid: How I do on the test Mister Angle?

Angle- *angle slams him and locks him into the ankle lock* YOU GOT A C-!
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Says He Might Pursue a Career in Education After His Pro Wrestling Career is Over   Kurt Angle Says He Might Pursue a Career in Education After His Pro Wrestling Career is Over EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 4:47 pm

"I TAUGHT THIS CLASS WITH A BROKEN FREAKIN' NECK!" Kurt Life, Bitch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Says He Might Pursue a Career in Education After His Pro Wrestling Career is Over   Kurt Angle Says He Might Pursue a Career in Education After His Pro Wrestling Career is Over Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle Says He Might Pursue a Career in Education After His Pro Wrestling Career is Over

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1