Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

Fletcher Fierce Empty
PostSubject: Fletcher Fierce   Fletcher Fierce EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 5:09 am

Name: Fletcher Fierce
Hometown: A Fierce Place
Nicknames: “Fiercely Bearded”, “The Next Best Thing”; “The New Narcissist”; "Fletch"
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 205 lbs.

Character Base: Daniel Bryan
Spoiler:
Theme: I’m So Bad (Baby I Don’t Care)' by Motorhead
Spoiler:
Alignment: Tweener
Fans Reaction: Mixed – Fletcher has amazing high-flying ability and is a solid mat wrestler, however the fans despise his unusual alliance with James Best.
Entrance Example:  The music of Fletcher Fierce, Ï’m So Bad (baby I Don’t Care) by the band Motorhead, hits and out steps Fletcher Fierce, looking pretty darn schmick in a leather jacket and beanie, pool stick in hand.  Fletcher "steps down one foot after the other, his arms swinging and fists brushing his legs, occasionally scratching his head with the pool stick in his hand whilst making a direct line for the ring.  There is nothing fancy about Fierce as he marches down to the ring, casually climbing the steel steps and wiping his feet on the ring apron before grabbing the top rope and jumping over it, landing in the ring with a quick flip and pointing his finger in the air before warming up with a roll of his shoulder , simply pacing in the ring glaring back at the main stage waiting for his opponent.
Ring Attire : Black singlet and shorts over tights.  A black armband on his right (which he rolls up inside out to reveal red) and taped fists, no elbowpads.
Entrance Attire : A beanie, leather jacket and a sawn-off pool stick.
Gimmick: Fletcher Fierce is a to the point, no bullshit wrestler who can go in the ring and the fans will pay to see him fly with his 450 Splashes, Shooting Star Presses and almost anything that involves him upside down at any given time.  His style isn’t precarious… its FIERCE!

Fighting Style: Technical-High Flyer
Fletcher Fierce is out to make an impact and, while he doesn't go out of his way to paint himself as a hero nor villain, Fletcher is extremely competitive and will hit hard, doing anything it takes to win.

Moves

Baseball Slide Low-Blow (Favourite)
Capoeira Kick
Dropkick
Forearm
Fosbury Flop (Favourite)
Half-Hatch Suplex
Handsprings, Cartwheels, Springboards, Flips etc.
Headbutts
Headlocks, Wristlocks etc.
Hurricanrana
Kidney Punches
Monkey Flip (Favourite)
Moonsault
Plancha
Reverse Frankensteiner (Favourite)
Running Facewash
Running Shinbreaker
Running/Shooting Star Press
Spin Kick
Stiff Kicks
Stomps
Suicide Dive
Tiger Suplex
Tornado DDT
Turnbuckle Powerbomb (Favourite)

Signature Moves:

1. Fierce Winds - Coast To Coast Dropkick
2. Fletch Eater - Uranage Backbreaker
3. Welcome To The Beard (Motherfucker) – Spike Rope-Hung DDT

Finishers:

1. Fierce Brutality – Sliding D/Sliding Forearm Smash
2. Fuckin FIERCE! – Sitout Powerbomb
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Fletcher Fierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Fierce   Fletcher Fierce EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:54 am

Seems like a sweet character. I'd like to see some more work done to the profile, though. Welcome. walk
Back to top Go down

Fletcher Fierce

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1