HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fellow Cole Miners, celebrate with me Michael Cole's newest accomplishment!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

Fellow Cole Miners, celebrate with me Michael Cole's newest accomplishment! Empty
PostSubject: Fellow Cole Miners, celebrate with me Michael Cole's newest accomplishment!   Fellow Cole Miners, celebrate with me Michael Cole's newest accomplishment! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 11:46 pm

Broadcasting prodigy Michael Cole, holder of the one true Wrestlemania undefeated streak, has officially surpassed good ol' JR himself, Jim Ross, in terms of longevity as a full-time announcer for WWE. clap

Jim Ross made his debut for the World Wrestling Federation at the near-unwatchable Wrestlemania IX in 1993. Although his first few years with the WWF were fairly tumultuous, Ross joined the Monday Night RAW commentary team on a full-time basis in 1996. Not counting a few breaks he had taken due to health issues, JR was the primary voice of the flagship show until he was moved to SmackDown! in 2008; he would depart the company the following year. He has made a few sporadic appearances and short-term commentary stints in the years since.

Michael Cole was hired by the WWF in 1997, where he would call the first hour of the Monday Night RAW broadcast alongside Ross and Kevin Kelly. Cole was replaced by Jerry Lawler later that same year, but would rejoin the RAW broadcast team in 1999. Cole would then serve as the lead play-by-play commentator for SmackDown! until moving to RAW once again in 2008, where he continues to bless the ear-drums of the WWE Universe today.

Jim Ross: 1996 - 2009 = 13 years as a full-time announcer
Michael Cole: 1999 - present = 16 years (and counting) as a full-time announcer

Praise be to the man who always has, and always will, own our faces. clap  VINTAGE COLE!!!
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Fellow Cole Miners, celebrate with me Michael Cole's newest accomplishment! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fellow Cole Miners, celebrate with me Michael Cole's newest accomplishment!   Fellow Cole Miners, celebrate with me Michael Cole's newest accomplishment! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 11:58 pm

Honestly Jim Ross was the only great announcer WWE has ever had.

MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Cole Miners, celebrate with me Michael Cole's newest accomplishment!   Fellow Cole Miners, celebrate with me Michael Cole's newest accomplishment! EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 12:03 am

Get the fuck out of my thread. Annoyed
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Cole Miners, celebrate with me Michael Cole's newest accomplishment!   Fellow Cole Miners, celebrate with me Michael Cole's newest accomplishment! EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 12:10 am

Mooner

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Cole Miners, celebrate with me Michael Cole's newest accomplishment!   Fellow Cole Miners, celebrate with me Michael Cole's newest accomplishment! EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 3:55 am

MooseNugget wrote:
Honestly Jim Ross was the only great announcer WWE has ever had.
^this

Although, Jesse Ventura, Gorilla Monsoon and Vince McMahon were an amazing team.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Cole Miners, celebrate with me Michael Cole's newest accomplishment!   Fellow Cole Miners, celebrate with me Michael Cole's newest accomplishment! EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 4:02 am

I hope Cole gets a one way ticket to Suplex City, Bitch Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Cole Miners, celebrate with me Michael Cole's newest accomplishment!   Fellow Cole Miners, celebrate with me Michael Cole's newest accomplishment! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fellow Cole Miners, celebrate with me Michael Cole's newest accomplishment!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1