HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triple H “No Shows” His Latest Sit Down Interview with Michael Cole, Sends Email to Cole Explaining His Whereabouts, More

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Triple H “No Shows” His Latest Sit Down Interview with Michael Cole, Sends Email to Cole Explaining His Whereabouts, More Empty
PostSubject: Triple H “No Shows” His Latest Sit Down Interview with Michael Cole, Sends Email to Cole Explaining His Whereabouts, More   Triple H “No Shows” His Latest Sit Down Interview with Michael Cole, Sends Email to Cole Explaining His Whereabouts, More EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:43 pm

In what was supposed to be the latest Triple H sit down interview with Michael Cole, which you can watch below, Cole awaits the arrival of Hunter, who never shows up for the interview. Instead, Hunter sends the following email explaning his whereabouts:

"Dear Brian [the show's producer],

I regret that I will not be able to attend your interview. I got called into an emergency meeting about the WWE Network, but please let fans know I will be part of Friday Night Smackdown this week, where I will address the situation with Daniel Bryan.

Regretfully,

Triple H"

Back to top Go down

Triple H “No Shows” His Latest Sit Down Interview with Michael Cole, Sends Email to Cole Explaining His Whereabouts, More

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1