HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night’s Raw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night’s Raw Empty
PostSubject: Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night’s Raw   Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night’s Raw EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:33 am

On last night’s (Aug. 24, 2015) edition of Raw, a six women tag team match between PCB (Paige, Charlotte, and Becky Lynch) and Team Bella took place. The crowd at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY took the opportunity to brush the match off and hijack the show by doing the wave and chanting, “we are awesome.”

Brie, Nikki and Paige weren’t pleased with the crowd and vented about it on social media:

Brie said: "So proud of my Foxy @thefoxxyone but the Brooklyn crowd can kiss my ass! #wwe #raw #teambella #divarevolution"

Nikki said: "Where's my shorts?! Haha #TeamBella rises! Oh and WWE Brooklyn shame on you for disrespecting women that put their bodies on the line for your entertainment. As for the ones that supported us, THANK YOU! You make it worth working so hard and having this revolution! #FearlessNikki #BellaArmy #TeamBella #BrieMode #FoxyBella #DivasRevolution"

Paige also sent out this tweet before deleting it:

“You helped us create change and then did your best to disrespect. Niceeeee jobbbbbbbb!”
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night’s Raw   Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night’s Raw EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:40 am

Some of the responses are great and accurate:

Haha disrespecting? You disrespect the women's championship everyday cuz you're a joke. You all all mediocre at wrestling. Put your bodies on the line? Haha. #wewantsasha #nxtisbetterthanyou

The Bella Twins were never anything more than a passable secondary act. You can't build a division around girls who are so unover and lacking that extra spark. But WWE is all about politics. And u played that political game all to well.

The WWE universe has their own opinion. If they don't like A Match they're gonna Boo. You should feel embarrassed that a developmental divas Match got a Standing Ovation.

There isn't any disrespect sweetie. Your match was garbage and the person everyone wanted to see didn't make an appearance. And your title reign is garbage too.

Why not have a"revolution": when they had strongly over girls like Kelly and Mickie. Oh, back then Stephanie wasn't trying to pander to womens lib groups.

Yeah that match was boring, I was in the front row and couldn't stand watching that match

She is mad we went in on them #wewantsasha #wewantsasha #wewantsasha #wewantsasha #wewantsasha #wewantsasha #wewantsasha #wewantsasha #wewantsasha #wewantsasha #wewantsasha #wewantsasha #wewantsasha #wewantsasha #wewantsasha #wewantsasha
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night’s Raw   Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night’s Raw EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:42 am

I hate that chant I aint bothered

I don't know what's the deal. If I was bored I'd rather boo than hijack a show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night’s Raw   Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night’s Raw EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:46 am

They should be happy no one is chanting "We want AJ" or "CM PUNK!" again.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night’s Raw   Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night’s Raw EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:12 am

I find it fucking hilarious that the Bellas think they're apart of the Divas Revolution when they are the problem with the Divas Division and fans only like Becky Lynch, Charlotte, Paige and Sasha Banks. Adding Alicia Fox to Team Bella is no help. They should have went with Natalya instead so that some people would have something to enjoy about Team Bella. The Bellas need to realize that they suck and nobody likes them. It is not a Divas Revolution until the Bellas are out of the picture!
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night’s Raw   Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night’s Raw EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:46 am

The Bellas get on my nerves <_<

This 'Revolution' stuff is just utter crap, which I seen from the get go. All this is going to do in the long run is make The Bellas further themselves as #1 in the company. It ain't about making women's wrestling important or putting over new talent. The booking is crap as it's just fucking tag match, after tag match after fucking tag match every week. No character development, no promos that are actually something you'll remember beyond the next commercial break and no meaning to anything.

Bellas, Paige and Charlotte will be the ones coming out of this well and the rest left behind...and I say Charlotte because she has Ric as her father. She could have her own Botchamania series and it wouldn't matter as long as her last name is Flair <_< (not saying she's shit).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night’s Raw   Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night’s Raw EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:47 pm

The "revolution" feels like an excuse to not have Nikki defend the belt. She's going to surpass AJ's reign, all without having any title defenses during the last few months to the goal.

Hopefully the current arrangement falls apart after she hits the record and everyone can start wrestling for the title instead of meaningless tag matches.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night’s Raw   Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night’s Raw EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:51 pm

^
Then we can go back to #1 contender battle royals each week xD
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night’s Raw   Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night’s Raw EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:52 pm

They did chant CM Punk FYI.

But I've been saying this would happen. They fucked the whole angle up. Pick one or two girls at a time and establish them to the audience. Doing a six person tag for 15 minutes is going to fail because half the crowd doesn't care about ANY of the girls and the other half cares about HALF OR LESS of the people in the match.

Cut the TV matches in half and build up PPV matches with girls capable of having strong matches and let them go 15 minutes there.

They're sabotaging these girls. It's embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night’s Raw   Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night’s Raw Empty

Back to top Go down

Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night’s Raw

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1