HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game Empty
PostSubject: Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game   Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 6:41 pm

Several fans have sent in word that following the main event match between Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins last night on WWE Raw, about 1/3rd of the fans in the building left. WWE security was seen bringing people in to fill the 100 section for the final segment of the night, which featured Mark Henry and Rusev, with Lana. According to Jason, the segment was very well-received from the live crowd that remained, and the loud “USA!” chant was the biggest of the night.

As we have been reporting, WWE is concentrating heavily on Monday Night Football, and even organized last night’s top segment around the NFL halftime. One of our readers noted that they were watching the Colts vs. Eagles game from the WWE production monitors to the right of the stage.
Back to top Go down

Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game   Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 6:55 pm

Roman Reigns = zZzZzZ

Also stop worrying about Monday Night Football, you're never going to overtake something that trumps you in every way.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game   Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:10 pm

"Several fans have sent in word that following the main event match between Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins last night on WWE Raw"

How does that equate to Roman Reigns being the cause? Errrrrrrrr

Also, since when do you hate Reigns? Is it because it's the cool thing to do for the IWC now? You're such a sheep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game   Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:18 pm

Reigns vs Seth was the only thing worth watching really
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game   Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:49 pm

I was never a fan of Reigns when the Shield was a thing. I always thought it should of been Ambrose that should of gotten the big push first. Has nothing to do with being a sheep and I didn't know I couldn't hate something without it being linked to the internet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game   Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:19 pm

It's popular to hate on Reigns because he's the new golden boy. A few months ago it was popular to like him, but I've only seen people being vocally critical of him lately.

I like him, though it's clear he's still too green to be a top guy. It's also clear he's the least deserving of the three Shield members, but he has a way more magnetic presence than 90% of the current roster. It's not hard to see why the WWE machine is behind him, I just hope he can rise to the occasion when WrestleMania comes around.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game   Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:27 pm

Yeah That perfectly said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game   Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 1:42 pm

can't trust fans these days, they will turn on you in a heart beat. They are even turning on their own favorites. Neville is getting boos on NXT now and before he got hurt they started to turn on Daniel Bryan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game   Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 2:08 pm

^ That's true. It's that kind of fickleness that keeps WWE from taking fan reactions seriously.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game   Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 2:43 pm

Yeah That it's WWE's own fault for listening to them in the first place. They have no idea what they want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game   Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Report from Last Night’s WWE Raw: Large Portion of the Crowd Leaves Early, Production Monitoring the NFL Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1