HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Cena Comments on Jon Stewart’s Actions at SummerSlam, WWE Teasing Cena Will Address His SSlam Loss on Raw Tonight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

John Cena Comments on Jon Stewart’s Actions at SummerSlam, WWE Teasing Cena Will Address His SSlam Loss on Raw Tonight Empty
PostSubject: John Cena Comments on Jon Stewart’s Actions at SummerSlam, WWE Teasing Cena Will Address His SSlam Loss on Raw Tonight   John Cena Comments on Jon Stewart’s Actions at SummerSlam, WWE Teasing Cena Will Address His SSlam Loss on Raw Tonight EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:49 am

WWE is hyping that we will get a response from John Cena on Raw tonight as to what went down with Jon Stewart at the end of his match at WWE SummerSlam last night.

Cena also Tweeted the following reaction to his United States Title loss to Seth Rollins:

Spent the night removing my foot from my mouth,congrats @WWERollins undeniable respect no matter how I feel. #jonstewart we may need 2 talk

— John Cena (@JohnCena) August 24, 2015
Back to top Go down

John Cena Comments on Jon Stewart’s Actions at SummerSlam, WWE Teasing Cena Will Address His SSlam Loss on Raw Tonight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1