HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Cena May Not Be Back By SummerSlam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

John Cena May Not Be Back By SummerSlam Empty
PostSubject: John Cena May Not Be Back By SummerSlam   John Cena May Not Be Back By SummerSlam EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:18 pm

– WrestleZone reports that John Cena may not be back in for SummerSlam following getting surgery on the broken nose he suffered on Monday. The site says that sources close to the situation say that SumerSlam would be the earliest he can return to the ring and that he wouldn’t be fully healed if he is back by then.

The site adds that there is some debate over whether to book him on the show or let him heal up, “especially considering SummerSlam is already going to be a major draw with The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar.”
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: John Cena May Not Be Back By SummerSlam   John Cena May Not Be Back By SummerSlam EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:21 pm

Sad

Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: John Cena May Not Be Back By SummerSlam   John Cena May Not Be Back By SummerSlam EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:25 pm

Oh but it wasn't serious Thirsty Mofos
Why isn't he wrestling Thirsty Mofos
It's just surgery Thirsty Mofos

/sarcasm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Cena May Not Be Back By SummerSlam   John Cena May Not Be Back By SummerSlam EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:52 pm

I'd say let him heal up. With Lesnar/Undertaker on the card, Seth could defend against any babyface and won't affect ticket sales. Personally, I'd say go with Cesaro. Hell, have Cena endorse him as a "deserving" champion to try and take the belt from Seth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Cena May Not Be Back By SummerSlam   John Cena May Not Be Back By SummerSlam EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 3:38 am

^that, so much.
I'd say if people want Cena so bad at Summer Slam, have him be at Cesaro's Corner. Something like "As you know I won't be able to kick Rollin's ass, but I have a friend who wants to step up and take that challenge. *Cesaro theme plays, crowd goes wild, Hulk Hogan tweets some racist slur, everyone's happy* "
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: John Cena May Not Be Back By SummerSlam   John Cena May Not Be Back By SummerSlam EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 5:50 pm

That just opens a spot for R-Truth to fill Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Cena May Not Be Back By SummerSlam   John Cena May Not Be Back By SummerSlam Empty

Back to top Go down

John Cena May Not Be Back By SummerSlam

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1