HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morgan Freeman's Goddaughter Stabbed to Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Morgan Freeman's Goddaughter Stabbed to Death Empty
PostSubject: Morgan Freeman's Goddaughter Stabbed to Death   Morgan Freeman's Goddaughter Stabbed to Death EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 12:40 pm

E'Dena Hines was found lying outside her home in New York City in the early hours of Sunday morning (16.08.15), police have confirmed.

The 33-year-old, who is the granddaughter of Morgan's first wife Jeanette Adair Bradshaw, suffered multiple stab wounds. She was taken to Harlem Hospital in New York and pronounced dead.

The New York Police Department has confirmed a 30-year-old man has been taken into custody after being found at the scene.

In 2012, the 78-year-old Oscar winner was forced to deny he was in a romantic relationship with E'Dena, following claims they had been seeing each other for 10 years.

Morgan said at the time: ''The recent reports of any pending marriage or romantic relationship of me to anyone are defamatory fabrications.''

E'Dena also commented on the controversy, saying: ''These stories about me and my grandfather are not only untrue, they are also hurtful to me and my family.''

Morgan was married to E'Dena's grandmother Jeanette until 1979. He later married second wife Myrna Colley-Lee in 1984, but the pair split in 2010.
Back to top Go down

Morgan Freeman's Goddaughter Stabbed to Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1