HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slipknot's Mick Thomson stabbed in head by brother

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Slipknot's Mick Thomson stabbed in head by brother Empty
PostSubject: Slipknot's Mick Thomson stabbed in head by brother   Slipknot's Mick Thomson stabbed in head by brother EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:20 pm

Slipknot's Mick Thomson has allegedly been stabbed in the head by his own brother after a fight broke out yesterday (11.03.15).

The 41-year-old guitarist was reportedly rushed to hospital with serious, but not life-threatening, injuries after he was struck in the back of the scull during a knife fight with Andrew, 35, outside the musician's home in Clive, Iowa, on Wednesday morning.

Clive Police Chief Michael Venema told the New York Daily News: ''Neither individual was very cooperative. Our detectives will be following up as soon as their medical situation allows us.''

The rock band's lead singer Corey Taylor took to Twitter after the news broke to address the aggressive incident, saying: ''In regards to the story about Mick, I'm doing the best I can to find out if he's alright. I'll get back to you later.''

However, 30 minutes later he reassured fans that Mick is ''okay'' and that he will pass on everyone's concern.

He wrote: ''Mick Update: from what I've heard he's okay. We're sendig him all your thoughts. Thank you for that. (sic).''

Police believe the brothers were both intoxicated during the incident, which initially started inside the house.

Andrew was also taken to hospital with injuries but the pair arrived in separate ambulances.

Meanwhile, the group - also consisting of Jim Root, Craig Jones, Sid Wilson, Shawn Crahan and Chris Fehn - are scheduled to resume their tour next month but it is not yet known how Mick's injuries will affect the show.
Back to top Go down

Slipknot's Mick Thomson stabbed in head by brother

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1