HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big DC Comics Character Joins Supergirl

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Big DC Comics Character Joins Supergirl Empty
PostSubject: Big DC Comics Character Joins Supergirl   Big DC Comics Character Joins Supergirl EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:45 pm

Warner Bros. has confirmed that DC Comics character Maxwell Lord will join Supergirl this fall, plus a pair of new villains.

Maxwell Lord will be played by Peter Facinelli (The Twilight Saga, Nurse Jackie) on the show. In the comics, Lord is a long-running character who has toed the line between hero and villain in the past. In Supergirl, “Maxwell is a green tech billionaire who enjoys a friendly rivalry with Cat Grant and a fascination with National City’s newest arrival — Supergirl,” according to Warner Bros.

Spoiler:

“Greg [Berlanti], Ali [Adler] and I have been fans of Peter for years,” Supergirl executive producer Andrew Kreisberg said. “We’re beyond thrilled to have him join us on Supergirl’s first adventures bringing the iconic Maxwell Lord to life.”

During a panel at San Diego Comic-Con, two new villains from the comics were also confirmed: Reactron and Livewire.

Supergirl will debut on CBS on Monday, October 26. For more, read our interview with the cast and check out what they told us at Comic-Con this weekend in the video below.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Big DC Comics Character Joins Supergirl   Big DC Comics Character Joins Supergirl EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:10 pm

Fuck yeah! Maxwell Lord is bad. ass.

I just hope he gets his neck snapped by Wonder Woman like he does in the comics. I aint bothered

Also, I want to say that I'd love for Darkseid to be in this show, just because I'd love to see him in some form of DC media, but I just know they're gonna do him really wrong. He's probably gonna get taken down by Supergirl alone (even though he's supposed to be much stronger than the whole Justice League, including Superman) and he's probably not gonna look that great. I'd rather just wait for them to put him in one of the Justice League movies.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Big DC Comics Character Joins Supergirl   Big DC Comics Character Joins Supergirl EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 7:56 pm

Has there been a trailer for this? I'm still expecting this to be complete arse...
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Big DC Comics Character Joins Supergirl   Big DC Comics Character Joins Supergirl EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:48 pm

The trailer was meh, but I still expect it to be great. I really do feel they're gonna do a much better job with their shows thanks to The Flash.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big DC Comics Character Joins Supergirl   Big DC Comics Character Joins Supergirl Empty

Back to top Go down

Big DC Comics Character Joins Supergirl

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1