HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S2) Dracul du Maurier - "Untitled"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

S2) Dracul du Maurier - "Untitled" Empty
PostSubject: S2) Dracul du Maurier - "Untitled"   S2) Dracul du Maurier - "Untitled" EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:58 am

Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

S2) Dracul du Maurier - "Untitled" Empty
PostSubject: Re: S2) Dracul du Maurier - "Untitled"   S2) Dracul du Maurier - "Untitled" EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:49 am

With Summer Sanitarium coming back from commercial break, the camera pans through the U.S. Airways Center displaying the XWA Universe as ecstatic to be here tonight. The scene then cunts to the broadcast table, where David Michaels and Ted Cedar are hyping up the events for tonight.

|Cedar| ”Razor Xtreme making his message clear for tonight! What a way to start the show.”

|Michaels| ”Stop sugarcoating it, Ted. We both know a show that opens with Razor Xtreme is a bad sign.”

|Cedar| ”Well David, despite that we still have a lot to be excited about. Thomas Barnez vs Danny Diamond, the Tag Team Championship triple threat match; and of course the World Heavyweight Championship match!”

|Michaels| ”I have to admit Ted, when you say it like that it’s hard not to get pumped for tonight’s events.”

With the arena buzzing with excitement, a familiar yet new theme starts to play; much to the disappointment of David Michaels.

|Michaels| ”There goes the mood.”

As the song picks up, out comes Dracul du Maurier and his two pawns.  His lackeys are dressed in black suits as usual, while the Brat Prince is wearing his white and gold robe over his ring gear. The trio begin walking down the ramp; the English man displaying no anxiety whatsoever, smirking as he takes in the crowd’s displeasure.  They reach the end of the ramp a few moments later, the boos not letting up in the slightest. The duo of henchmen ascend the steps up first, the Sadistic Blueblood following shortly after. One of his subjects retrieves a microphone from the ringside area and hands it to his leige. Du Maurier waits for a while for the boos to die down; before raising the mic to his lips.

|Du Maurier| ”I simply cannot fathom how ignorant Arizona is. Are you all so uncivilized that you don’t know the simple courtesy of showing respect to your superiors?”

The crowd boos once again at the noble’s display of narcissism.

|Michaels| ”Respect is earned, kid.”

|Cedar| ”That is true, David. Du Maurier won’t get much approval from the XWA faithful with that kind of attitude.”

|Du Maurier| ”Gah, you’ll never learn. Perhaps once I destroy one of your heroes, you’ll know just how much I’m worth more than your pathetic little idols. Lets get this over with! If anyone out there in the back wants to be made an example of, come out and show us all just how much of a fool you are!”

Dracul removes his robe and hands it to his servant as he eagerly awaits his opponent. A minute passes and no one comes out. The smug newcomer begins laughing to himself as he raises the microphone to his lips once again.

|Du Maurier| ”You see now? The locker room knows better than to challenge a God! Your icons are worthless before me!”

|Michaels| ”What a delusional prick! If I didn’t have to commentate I’d take him on right now and give him a good STS to shut him up!”

The Quintessential Narcissist takes his robe and walks near the steps, with the intention of returning backstage seeing as how nobody has stepped up to fight him. However, he doesn’t even get to exit the ring as a familiar theme starts to play.

|Cedar| ”Could it be!? That’s Riley Williamson’s music!”

The jam packed crowd of  the Airways center begin to cheer their heart out while Du Maurier looks on to the base of the entrance ramp with an incensed look in his face; as if offended by the fact that someone would actually challenge him.  A few moments later, the long time fan favorite comes out from the curtains; looking as intense as ever! The XWA Universe begins cheering even louder as Riley makes his way down the ramp.

|Michaels| ”Now, I don’t know what Williamson is doing here considering his rather controversial incident which caused him to leave the company for a while; but right now I’m just glad that someone is willing to fuck this guy up!”

Williamson reaches the end of the ramp and slides into the ring, staring at his opponent with a confused look. He then asks for a mic from the ringside area, and begins to speak; facing his opponent.

|Williamson| ”Now, I don’t give a damn about who you think you are. You gave an open challenge, and I have a renewed contract. What better way to return than to make a delusional, lost,  renaissance fair goer learn a thing or two about respect!”

The crowd cheers at the confirmation of Williamson taking this challenge, eager to see Dracul get his head kicked in.

|Du Maurier| ”You have some nerve coming back here, Williamson. Now I know you think you’re all that but now without your...supplements; do you really think that you can defeat me? I’ve been trained by the best pugilists and grapplers of England! A former steroids addict is no match for Dracul du Maurier!”

The crowd boos, but not as loud as before; as they are eager to see Williamson beat this proud rookie.

|Williamson| ”Bla bla bla! You’re all talk. Besides, there’s no solid evidence about the things that have been said about me. Even if those accusations were real, I wouldn’t have a problem shutting up an immature, full of himself brat such as you! How bout it, eh? Lets have our actions speak for ourselves.”

The audience roars wildly in approval of Williamson’s statements; while Dracul begins walking away from his opponent, nodding his head as if he was thinking of something.

|Du Maurier| ”You know what? You’re right. We should. We really sh-”

Without finishing his statement, the Brat Prince suddenly lunges at his opponent and throws his arm at him, clocking Williamson right in the jaw with his microphone! The fan favorite crashes to the side and tries to get back up; but Dracul follows it up with a vicious kick to the head! The English man throws the microphone away and orders his pawns to get out of the ring, before screaming at the bellkeeper to start the match.
DING DING DING!
Back to top Go down

S2) Dracul du Maurier - "Untitled"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1