HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NoC Thoughts (May contain spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

NoC Thoughts (May contain spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: NoC Thoughts (May contain spoilers)   NoC Thoughts (May contain spoilers) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:45 pm

Pre-Show Tag Team Turmoil:
Boring and useless. The only good thing was Drew McIntyre doing a dive over the top rope. Everything else was pretty much boring.

Curtis Axel vs. Kofi Kingston:
I couldn't really watch this match as the stream kept dying.

Diva Fatal Fourway:
Boring beyond repair. Gotta love the opening when AJ kept running away and the three divas caught up and kept Irish whipping her against the barricade. So original. The same move three times in a row. Wow. What special snowflakes. Naomi looks like a man. I don't think the diva's division has ever been this bland before. The referee didn't do a proper cover. "We may witness the first ever double sharpshooter." No, this is not true. it's happened before. Learn how to commentate. Good job, AJ.

Mexican vs. White Dude:
I want Ricardo to screw RVD over. Let it happen. Isn't RVD like 50? I wonder if he uses rogaine. Nice barricade move by the old guy. He's also the hometown person. Maybe he'll win. Please stop chanting his name though. O-V-E-R-S-E-L-L-I-N-G. These guys are pretending to be human missiles. It's cute. Now they hug it out in the ring via submissions. D'aww. I SAID STOP CHANTING HIS NAME. With the amount of focusing on counting out the wrestlers, I wouldn't be surprised if this match ended in a countout. This match isn't exciting in the slightest. YAY - BOO - YAY - BOO. This match didn't need one of those. I'm stopping because I'm going to go watch a YouTube video or something.

The Miz vs. The guy named after a movie ticket company:
Is this for a championship? I don't even know. I think the only reason why I hate Fandango is because his theme song annoys me. He actually has potential in my opinion. He's one of those people who seems to be naturally hated and I'm all for Heel characters. Was that a nut kick? Or a thigh kick? Not very face-ish, but nice. "WE WANT TABLES!" I agree. Tables are nice. Nice rope-hung thingie by Fandango. That was a decent match.

Last edited by Myke on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NoC Thoughts (May contain spoilers)   NoC Thoughts (May contain spoilers) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Del Rio vs. Van Dam was a spectacular contest. Both athletes gave quite a well paced show and the match was marred only slightly by the ending, but the Van Daminator made up for it. I don't know how you could think that.

I also think you're being overly-critical of the Divas division.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: NoC Thoughts (May contain spoilers)   NoC Thoughts (May contain spoilers) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:17 pm

Mysterious Entity wrote:
Del Rio vs. Van Dam was a spectacular contest. Both athletes gave quite a well paced show and the match was marred only slightly by the ending, but the Van Daminator made up for it. I don't know how you could think that.

I also think you're being overly-critical of the Divas division.
It got more exciting towards the end. I'll give it that. Other than that, I think the excessive "count-out" focus (which, would you look at that, it did end in a count-out as I predicted) and the constant "Everyone, I'm RVD. Chant my name." killed it for me.

Also, I'm sorry but the Diva's Division doesn't seem at all interesting. And it's not because of who is necessarily in it, but how they're used. Barely anything in that match seemed exciting. And even you have to admit the whole "Let's throw AJ into the barricade three times" was dumb. Natalya was the best in the match. I even voted for her to win. I don't find her boring in the slightest. WWE doesn't utilize her well enough though. WWE has long ago turned into "Oh my god, pretty women. Look." Can these women actually wrestle? Probably not all of them. Natalya sure as hell can though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NoC Thoughts (May contain spoilers)   NoC Thoughts (May contain spoilers) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:27 pm

The only divas on the roster that have actual talent and not go based on looks, are AJ and Natalya. That's pathetic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NoC Thoughts (May contain spoilers)   NoC Thoughts (May contain spoilers) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:31 pm

I think one of the funkadactyls has been known as a good wrestler...but I can't remember which one.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: NoC Thoughts (May contain spoilers)   NoC Thoughts (May contain spoilers) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:33 pm

Wasn't Kaitlyn pretty good too? I've heard good things about her. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: NoC Thoughts (May contain spoilers)   NoC Thoughts (May contain spoilers) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:35 pm

inb4 topic completely turns into "how's the chick division"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NoC Thoughts (May contain spoilers)   NoC Thoughts (May contain spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

NoC Thoughts (May contain spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1