HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My thoughts on ROH SOTF Night 2 *Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

My thoughts on ROH SOTF Night 2 *Spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: My thoughts on ROH SOTF Night 2 *Spoilers*   My thoughts on ROH SOTF Night 2 *Spoilers* EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:29 am

I went to ROH's Survival of the Fittest Night 2. Here are my thoughts.

- OH MY GOD SCARLETT <3

- I was ten feet from Maria's ass. It was smaller than in the pictures. Still very nice.

- Veda Scott = Under rated. Very pretty lady.

- Jay Lethal and Truth Martini are awesome.

- ACH knows how to work a crowd. He and Taven's match had the most natural crowd interaction.

- Fuck BJ Whitmer. I don't get it.

- The Briscoes and The Addiction tore the fucking house down. Watch this match.

-- The Addiction's act would work right away in WWE. They don't even have to have vignettes and it wouldn't matter if the crowd didn't know who they were. It would work. It's amazing.

-- Mark Briscoe's hillbilly kung foo would also work.

-- Jay Briscoe has almost a Randy Orton vibe. He knows how good he is. It's amazing the natural charisma he has.

- Ciampa should have won the SOTF Tournament. The crowd was hot for Hanson, but Cole was the right man after Ciampa, I guess.

-- Fuck Michael Elgin and his entire storyline.

-- Michael Elgin is like 5'6. I was looking down at him. He got "X Pac heat." Toledo did not want to see him at all.

- Did I mention how fucking gorgeous Scarlett is?

So in summation, yes, ROH is as good as advertised when you watch it live.

The TV Program still sucks infinite amounts of testicles.

So, when it's near you, go watch it.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on ROH SOTF Night 2 *Spoilers*   My thoughts on ROH SOTF Night 2 *Spoilers* EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 7:37 am

ROH is never near me Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on ROH SOTF Night 2 *Spoilers*   My thoughts on ROH SOTF Night 2 *Spoilers* EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 9:35 am

- Fuck BJ Whitmer. I don't get it.

Steve Corino doesnt like Whitmer either, it happens

- Ciampa should have won the SOTF Tournament. The crowd was hot for Hanson, but Cole was the right man after Ciampa, I guess.

Ciampa was my pick too, seeing how he threw that fit after the loss to Elgin a few months ago setting up the heel turn. From the looks of it though he's staying a face and Elgin is the one who's turning heel.

- So in summation, yes, ROH is as good as advertised when you watch it live. The TV Program still sucks infinite amounts of testicles.

Kept telling you all ROH can put on great shows, but for some strange reason you all kept judging the quality of the show on a syndicated television station on the company as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on ROH SOTF Night 2 *Spoilers*   My thoughts on ROH SOTF Night 2 *Spoilers* Empty

Back to top Go down

My thoughts on ROH SOTF Night 2 *Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1