HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hugh Jackman Thinks Fox Is Already Looking For Next Wolverine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Hugh Jackman Thinks Fox Is Already Looking For Next Wolverine Empty
PostSubject: Hugh Jackman Thinks Fox Is Already Looking For Next Wolverine   Hugh Jackman Thinks Fox Is Already Looking For Next Wolverine EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 1:40 pm

http://411mania.com/movies/hugh-jackman-thinks-fox-is-already-looking-for-next-wolverine/

In an interview with The Huffington Post, Hugh Jackman said he believes that Fox could already be looking for someone to take over playing Wolverine when he retires from the role. He has hinted in the past that The Wolverine 3 will be his last appearance as the character. Here are highlights:

On if he’ll cameo in Deadpool: “Hmmm, I can’t … no. Nope. But, I am really good mates with [Reynolds] so … They are definitely enemies in the comics and they always spark off well together, so I’d be open to that idea.”

On the next Wolverine movie: “Weirdly, I’m really excited about shooting it. I feel great enthusiasm. I suppose it’s denial — like the football player who announces their retirement before their last season — and so I’m really looking forward to it. But, I know its not over yet! I still got a lot of 4 o’clock mornings and a hell of a lot of egg white omelettes and steamed chicken to have, and all of that. I feel very blessed that I loved playing this part. The last ‘Wolverine’ and that last ‘X-Men’ [‘Days of Future Past’] were maybe two of the best and I feel like, hopefully, we’ll do it again with this last one.”

On the next Wolverine: “They were all really supportive — 17 years is a long time. And I’m sure that they’ve already started casting, you know? Someone may sign up for an 11-picture deal, as we speak.”
Back to top Go down

Hugh Jackman Thinks Fox Is Already Looking For Next Wolverine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1