HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hugh Jackman Has Not Signed on For The Third Wolverine Film

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Hugh Jackman Has Not Signed on For The Third Wolverine Film  Empty
PostSubject: Hugh Jackman Has Not Signed on For The Third Wolverine Film    Hugh Jackman Has Not Signed on For The Third Wolverine Film  EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 1:04 pm

- During a recent interview with SFX, Hugh Jackman revealed that he has not signed on for the third Wolverine film. Here are the highlights…

Has he Signed on For The Third Wolverine Film?: "I'm excited to see what we can come up with. But I haven't signed on. I'm genuinely at that point where unless it's better than the last one I'm not going to do it."

On The Story For The Third Wolverine Film: "I don't know yet. We're talking it through. I still am very ambitious for the character. And tonally I feel like we corrected the ship with the last one. But I feel we can still go further, in a way. If I did another one I'm 99.9% sure it would be the last, so that will inform what it is for me."

Jackman will reprise his role as Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past in late May. The Wolverine director James Mangold will be returning for the third Wolverine film, which is currently scheduled for a March 3, 2017 release date.

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/321245#OKzwQGvQp7Y1f6GR.99
Back to top Go down

Hugh Jackman Has Not Signed on For The Third Wolverine Film

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1