HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What I think they should do with Kevin Owens:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

What I think they should do with Kevin Owens: Empty
PostSubject: What I think they should do with Kevin Owens:   What I think they should do with Kevin Owens: EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:05 pm

He already won at Elimination Chamber against Cena cleanly. Now he's going to fight him again at Money in the Bank. Have him win there too, again cleanly.

But instead of Cena vs. Owens III at SummerSlam... make it Kevin Owens vs. Brock Lesnar.

Why? As I pointed out in the other topic, the last time Cena lost cleanly was against Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam 2014. If they want to make Kevin Owens an even bigger star, have him go one-on-one against Lesnar. He wouldn't even need to win. The fact he can hold his ground against Lesnar would be saying something. Because remember, Lesnar is the man who defeated The Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania. He's also the man who, not just beat Cena, but destroyed him at SummerSlam 2014. So if Owens can hold his ground against Lesnar, that'll put him on the same level as Brock Lesnar. Especially if he defeats Lesnar cleanly, or hell, the match can end in double count-out. That'll still say something.

Now you might say: "He has no place against Lesnar! Lesnar is going to go after Rollins!" True, he might. But that's where the WWE can go numerous ways. They could have Owens join the Authority and say that if Lesnar wants to face Rollins, he has to beat Owens first. Or... better yet... Owens is supposed to be this arrogant prick, for lack of better words, so have him face Lesnar because he might believe that he's better than Lesnar. Because after Cena... who is left? The man who destroyed Cena at SummerSlam, when everyone was so sure Cena would win. Cena only beat Lesnar once, and that was at Extreme Rules 2012. That was an "Extreme Rules" match. Cena won via DQ at Night of Champions 2014, but Rollins interrupted and tried to cash in.

So it would make some sense for Kevin Owens to want to face Brock Lesnar.

And that's what I would want to happen.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I think they should do with Kevin Owens:   What I think they should do with Kevin Owens: EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:09 pm

That would sound good on paper, but Cena is getting his win back. I'd be surprised if he didnt.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: What I think they should do with Kevin Owens:   What I think they should do with Kevin Owens: EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:10 pm

It sounds a lot more fun than Owen vs. Cena III at SummerSlam.

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: What I think they should do with Kevin Owens:   What I think they should do with Kevin Owens: EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:37 pm

I think Owens is going to be the "Authority's problem solver" with regards to Dean Ambrose and that will be the direction they go after this.

What I think they should do with Kevin Owens: FJBloTX
What I think they should do with Kevin Owens: Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: What I think they should do with Kevin Owens:   What I think they should do with Kevin Owens: EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:41 pm

Eeyen wrote:
I think Owens is going to be the "Authority's problem solver" with regards to Dean Ambrose and that will be the direction they go after this.

That could also work.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: What I think they should do with Kevin Owens:   What I think they should do with Kevin Owens: EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:55 pm

Everyone says Owens/Lesnar and I just don't get who sells in that match. I don't get how you'd do that match.

What I think they should do with Kevin Owens: FJBloTX
What I think they should do with Kevin Owens: Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: What I think they should do with Kevin Owens:   What I think they should do with Kevin Owens: EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:58 pm

The obvious answer is that they're going to wrestle Strong Style YO

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I think they should do with Kevin Owens:   What I think they should do with Kevin Owens: Empty

Back to top Go down

What I think they should do with Kevin Owens:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1