HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens? Empty
PostSubject: How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens?   How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens? EmptyTue May 26, 2015 11:00 pm

You have him beat John Cena this sunday at the PPV. No outside interference, no over the top cheating, you have him pin Cena cleanly in the middle of the ring. The last time Cena lost a match was at Fastlane and even then, it took a lowblow right before the finish. You want to make Owens a star right away? That's how you do it. It's not even for the US Title and Cena needs to take a pin every once in a while. Hell, The Rock LOST to THE HURRICANE on an episode of Raw back in 2003 while he was Hollywood megaheel Rock and it didnt hurt him one bit.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens?   How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 3:46 am

Stone Cold interfered during Rock vs Hurricane though.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens?   How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 6:27 am

What they should have done, if they wanted to build Kevin Owens, was have Sting beat Triple H and have Owens massacre Sting to death on Raw. <_<

But I am thinking we're getting a non-finish.

How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens? FJBloTX
How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens?   How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:47 am

Rumor has it that Samoa Joe is making an appearance to interfere I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens?   How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens? EmptySun May 31, 2015 11:46 pm

He won cleanly, you happy? I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens?   How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens? EmptySun May 31, 2015 11:53 pm

Lol, but that match was awesome tbh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens?   How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:03 am

Drächen Fx wrote:
He won cleanly, you happy? I aint bothered

Right now, yeah, but he's going to lose at MITB. You seem upset.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens?   How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:06 am

That match was awesome, what is there to be upset about? I want more. Oh the DRAMA

I just know we weren't going to hear the end of it from the ROH fanboys had he lost. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens?   How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:41 am

Kevin Owens winning cleanly was a good surprise for me. It was the best move to do by far but I didn't think WWE would do it for some reason. Great match too clap

Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens?   How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 7:50 am

If he loses at MITB, so what?

His first (televised) main roster match was against John Cena. A 12-time WWE Champion, 3-time World Heavyweight Champion, 4-time US Champion, and more accolades I'm not going to bother start saying. And Owens won cleanly. 100%. No dirty tactics, no sneaky moves that the referee didn't see, no distractions... nothing. A loss to Cena isn't going to kill his career.

Besides, if Cena wins at MITB, that leads to a SummerSlam match because tiebreaker.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens?   How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:36 pm

Owens is going to win at MITB too, or at least we're getting a non finish. I suspect Cena will win the blow-off, but I'm pretty confident right now Cena isn't going to be beating Owens clean before Summerslam.

How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens? FJBloTX
How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens?   How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:03 am

I was amazed Cena lost clean to Owens, when was the last time Cena lost clean? Rock at Mania?

I finally turned on Cena due to this match. For three quarters of the match, Cena kicked out at two-and-a-half on the dot. It was one-two-kickout. He was getting the piss kicked out of him but kept kicking out at exactly two and a half. It was just lazy and piss poor work.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens?   How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 7:42 am

Greg wrote:
I was amazed Cena lost clean to Owens, when was the last time Cena lost clean? Rock at Mania?

Let's find out:

Cena lost to Neville via DQ on Raw May 11th, 2015, thanks to Rusev interfering.

Cena lost to Rusev via Submission at Fastlane 2015. But Rusev did some bullshit tactic, if I remember correctly.

Cena lost in a Triple Threat Match against Lesnar & Rollins at Royal Rumble 2015, but Cena wasn't pinned. Lesnar pinned Rollins.

Cena lost to Rollins via pinfall on Raw January 12th, 2015. But it was a Lumberjack match and the Lumberjacks all hated Cena.

^ Including Owens, those are all of Cena's losses for this year.

For 2014:

He lost in a Steel Cage to Rollins, but it doesn't say how. And I don't remember.
He lost in a Handicap Tag.
He lost in a No Holds Barred Contract On A Pole.

Found it. The last time Cena lost cleanly in a match was against Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam 2014. AKA: the night of German Suplexes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens?   How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 2:06 pm

Inhaleminati wrote:
Greg wrote:

Let's find out:

Cena lost to Neville via DQ on Raw May 11th, 2015, thanks to Rusev interfering.

Cena lost to Rusev via Submission at Fastlane 2015. But Rusev did some bullshit tactic, if I remember correctly.

Cena lost in a Triple Threat Match against Lesnar & Rollins at Royal Rumble 2015, but Cena wasn't pinned. Lesnar pinned Rollins.

Cena lost to Rollins via pinfall on Raw January 12th, 2015. But it was a Lumberjack match and the Lumberjacks all hated Cena.

^ Including Owens, those are all of Cena's losses for this year.

For 2014:

He lost in a Steel Cage to Rollins, but it doesn't say how. And I don't remember.
He lost in a Handicap Tag.
He lost in a No Holds Barred Contract On A Pole.

Found it. The last time Cena lost cleanly in a match was against Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam 2014. AKA: the night of German Suplexes.

Nice work! So I overshot a little bit, but I rest my case. haha
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens?   How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 3:49 pm

Yeah, so they just made an impact with him. It's been nearly a year since Cena lost cleanly to somebody. And they gave it to a "newbie". And the last person to say they pinned Cena cleanly was "The Beast Incarnate". So that's an impact in itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens?   How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:37 pm

^they'll probably make it so that down the Line, Owens beats Lesnar and becomes "The New Big Thing" in the WWE.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens?   How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 5:20 pm

And his shirt will read "The 1 who defeated the 1 in 21 to 1"

Unless they update it to 22 to 1 Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens?   How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you make an impact with Kevin Owens?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1